Scaffolders in sheffield

evening

be interested if anyone has used hi point scaffold before - any views/opinions? i know they contract to scc / kier/council

also, they have roofers working for them that have offered to quote me a job (blantantly a fiddle job!) do roofers become scaffolders and vice versa?

cheers

xgx

Hi

As an ex Kier employee I can't recommend Hi Point highly enough. Ask for Chris, all brilliant lads who will do you a great job and adhere to all H&S regs too.

Good luck!

I use Trident who are also good and always on time.

to be honest, they came to our house (council property) and left it a mess. They drove their lorry onto the grass verge making huge ruts and looking a mess - we have always looked after this and there was no need as we have a double length drive. They left loads of scaffolding fixing brackets just chucked on the garden, left all cable ties all over the place and cracked one of our paving slabs. Yes we are council tenants but this is our home in which we take great pride. We complained to Kier and the next day hi-point were back to re-instate the grass verges and clear the rubbish up -just laziness on their side thats what I think!!!!

Morning all

As managing director of HI-Point Scaffolding Ltd if any one has any issues with my company or employees of the company please contact me direct @ chris@hi-pointscaffolding.co.uk to discuss any issues you may have,with regards to our roofing and maintanance department if the person who says our opperatives have offered them fiddle work would you please contact me so as a can find the identity of this employee

Thank you

I'll update all when I'm finished at court with them, all I can say is I'm shocked at this company, I will reveal all very soon

I have used Hi point for a tower scaffold recently, turned up on time did the job asked no problems wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Can I ask a really stupid question.

I want to paint my house. Got no problem painting it but want to do it from scaffolding rather than a ladder (bay window etc).

Will they just set up and take down scaffolding for a regular person to use?

If so, is that likely to be cost-effective compared to getting a decorator out to do the painting? For a simple Hillsborough terrace what kind of figure would I be looking at for some scaffolding at the front?

Can I ask a really stupid question.

I want to paint my house. Got no problem painting it but want to do it from scaffolding rather than a ladder (bay window etc).

Will they just set up and take down scaffolding for a regular person to use?

If so, is that likely to be cost-effective compared to getting a decorator out to do the painting? For a simple Hillsborough terrace what kind of figure would I be looking at for some scaffolding at the front?

you can hire a scaffold tower from places like has hire ,that will probley work out cheaper for you

you can hire a scaffold tower from places like has hire ,that will probley work out cheaper for you

cheers. i don't think a tower would work though for my situation though - there's a bay window and small front yard and wall in the way.

Send a scaffold company a digital photo via email and state what you want the scaffold for in detail. Also state you will need ladder to access it as this is not usually included. They should be at least be able to give an estimate and don't forget to include the aea you live in.

I use Trident scaffolding Ltd. foa to Dean or Gary.