Enfield and Whitehouse?

Managed only five minutes of the 'new' programme this evening. Disappointing, or am I getting too old?

I managed ten minutes before turning off. Very disappointed after looking forward to watching what were two fine comedians.

I managed about 3 mins.

That's the problem with celebs like these two and the likes of Lenny Henry and Dawn French etc, they just don't know what to do with them, and anything they do try like this is just painful to watch.

Don't you mean Sir Lenny Henry!! Says it all about the honours system.

Paul Whitehouse is completely unfunny and I would never by an Aviva Insurance product because of him.

The Fast Show was the perfect vehicle for Paul Whitehouse, supported by other very talented actors. I've not seen him do anything funny since apart from his very first Aviva advert 'GREEN ARMY' :D

Don't you mean Sir Lenny Henry!! Says it all about the honours system.

He was the co-founder and remains a hands on director of Comic Relief which has so far raised over £1bn for the charity's projects.

Yes, I think it does "say it all" about the Honours System. Its deserved.

Don't you mean Sir Lenny Henry!! Says it all about the honours system. ...

Nobody with any sanity would accept a Knighthood any longer after the last five years of revelations. Who would want to be thought of along side a bunch of disgusting paedophiles, sex offenders and thieves.

The whole rank of Knighthood has been dragged through the gutter and brought into complete disrepute.

Didn't see it but their story on BBC2 was very funny.

He was the co-founder and remains a hands on director of Comic Relief which has so far raised over £1bn for the charity's projects.

Yes, I think it does "say it all" about the Honours System. Its deserved.

what, so he got a knighthood for comedy or his fantastic acting abililty or for his friendship with bob ?

Guest sibon

The Enfield and Whitehouse thing was pretty horrible stuff. Real car-crash tv at times. Is blacking up really acceptable these days? Even satirical blacking up?

On the other hand, I thought that Lenny Henry's autobiographical thing was pretty good. I'm not much of a fan of him, but it was well written and thought provoking.

Two very different shows on the same night.