Good old conservatives

Not even been in a week and i see there doing a 100 day blitz on the benefit system raising bedroom tax and capping child benefit to 2 kids. Looks like we are all going to be <REMOVED> By the sounds of things. Cheers Mr Cameron ya a 1st class <REMOVED>.

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

Seems fair to me. Breed like rabbits, pay for them yourself. Oh, I'm no tory in case you ask.

Not even been in a week and i see there doing a 100 day blitz on the benefit system raising bedroom tax and capping child benefit to 2 kids. Looks like we are all going to be <REMOVED> By the sounds of things. Cheers Mr Cameron ya a 1st class t<REMOVED>.

What's the Source?

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

Not even been in a week and i see there doing a 100 day blitz on the benefit system raising bedroom tax and capping child benefit to 2 kids. Looks like we are all going to be <REMOVED> By the sounds of things. Cheers Mr Cameron ya a 1st class <REMOVED>.

Do you even know what the "Bedroom Tax" is? How can it be raised?

What exactly is wrong with the bedroom tax anyway? Just because a someone bought up a family in a council house should it mean that they should keep it once their children have grown up? Or they move into a property that has more rooms than they need?

This isn't right wing thinking but simply common sense. You want a nice big house then get off your backside and earn the right

Seems fair to me. Breed like rabbits, pay for them yourself. Oh, I'm no tory in case you ask.

Is having three kids 'breeding like rabbits'. What if you had one kid, planned another then ended up having twins?

What if you have kids you could afford to support at the time then have an accident or illness?

---------- Post added 11-05-2015 at 00:00 ----------

What exactly is wrong with the bedroom tax anyway? Just because a someone bought up a family in a council house should it mean that they should keep it once their children have grown up? Or they move into a property that has more rooms than they need?

This isn't right wing thinking but simply common sense. You want a nice big house then get off your backside and earn the right

Nothing in principle. The idea of allocating housing efficiently is a good one but the way it was introduced was pretty badly thought out. Needed to be phased in really, or at least piloted.

........ and the same goes for child benefit too, the first 2 kids you have I'll help you cloth and feed but after that you're on your own.

There is a shortage of 1 bedroom properties and there are not enough of them for the people who need to downsize.

This is one of the reasons why the bedroom tax is unfair..

Is having three kids 'breeding like rabbits'. What if you had one kid, planned another then ended up having twins?

What if you have kids you could afford to support at the time then have an accident or illness?

---------- Post added 11-05-2015 at 00:00 ----------

Nothing in principle. The idea of allocating housing efficiently is a good one but the way it was introduced was pretty badly thought out. Needed to be phased in really, or at least piloted.

True and without a doubt there had to be exceptions for certain disabilities, so many people of today though seem to think that they should get everything for nothing :mad:

I'm not convinced there should be child benefit at all. Why should the state subsidise lifestyle choices. If it didn't exist already it would be thought a ludicrous proposition. Wholesale child benefit should be scrapped and the billions saved used to better support children who really need it.

Regarding accident or illness, a responsible parent would take out insurance for that very scenario.

The Mirror! Now there's a surprise :D