US drone have murdered 1000's

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/01/anti-drone-television-ad-us-air-force-bases-california-nevada

What are your thoughts? With any luck this message will get through to enough people and the drone attacks will stop. Its unlikely though and i know its just wishful thinking but how bad must it be for American veterans to speak out?

Its murder plain and simple and it has to stop!

The video wasn't graphic.

The video wasn't graphic.

Im sure you can Google some images if murder and baby killing is you thing.

Im sure you can Google some images if murder and baby killing is you thing.

You asked what people thought, I just gave my opinion.

How many people would have been killed by the people that were killed by the drones, if they hadn't been killed by the drones?

You asked what people thought, I just gave my opinion.

How many people would have been killed by the people that were killed by the drones, if they hadn't been killed by the drones?

Wow! Well that sorts it then. They were killed to stop them being killed by the terrorists. :thumbsup:

Wow! Well that sorts it then. They were killed to stop them being killed by the terrorists. :thumbsup:

Or they were accidentally killed whilst killing the terrorists.

Or they were accidentally killed whilst killing the terrorists.

Which makes a difference how?

Which makes a difference how?

Killing the terrorists will have saved lives, the question is did killing them kill more innocent people than would have been killed by the terrorist.

A group of terrorists are in a building with 10 innocent people, the terrorists are planning to blow an airliner out of the sky, your best chance to stop them is to destroy the building they are in, but that means killing ten innocent people.

Would you destroy the building to save the 300 people on the airliner?

What about all the women and children the terrorists have murdered? They weren't murdered accidentally, more like targeted.

Killing the terrorists will have saved lives, the question is did killing them kill more innocent people than would have been killed by the terrorist.

A group of terrorists are in a building with 10 innocent people, the terrorists are planning to blow an airliner out of the sky, your best chance to stop them is to destroy the building they are in, but that means killing ten innocent people.

Would you destroy the building to save the 300 people on the airliner?

Yes I would, its mathematics.

---------- Post added 03-04-2015 at 11:13 ----------

The governments of the civilized world should use all in its power to destroy our enemies wherever they are. We should use "boots on the ground" sparingly.

If drones can be used or other forms of airpower we should be ruthless in its use.

Failure to do so will lead to our children and grandchildren having to defend themselves on our home ground due to our weakness and indecision at this time.

Yes I would, its mathematics.

---------- Post added 03-04-2015 at 11:13 ----------

The governments of the civilized world should use all in its power to destroy our enemies wherever they are. We should use "boots on the ground" sparingly.

If drones can be used or other forms of airpower we should be ruthless in its use.

Failure to do so will lead to our children and grandchildren having to defend themselves on our home ground due to our weakness and indecision at this time.

That is so effed up im sure you must be trolling or just trying to be funny.

If you think the US and us are fighting a war on terror then your so wrong its almost embarrassing. Let me let you into little secret not many in the west know (because they dont want to)

WE are the terrorists!

We are the baby killers!

We started this!

We want their oil!

WE will help America in its goal and so WE are just as culpable.