Harry hills 'stars in their eyes'

So heres me with my bottles of stella and banks's bitter eagerly anticipating one of my fave shows of the past and what do i get?

Not stars in the eyes as i knew it, more like harry doing his best at being the 2015 version of the benny hill show minus the girls, what a goon,not even funny then you get rubbish tributes to rubbish acts like kylie, the everly bro's, eminem, christina agueleira, then the worst to last.........i'll whisper it (rhianna shhhh) no rod stewart, bowie, elton john or george michael just american and aussie rubbish ive got face on an maybe not watch it again :mad:

You are not wrong. Other shows from the past have been given a modern look and are ok (in a light entertainment way)

Bring back Matthew Kelly. ITV have really lost the plot in recent years. They are always chasing the lowest common denominator audience with trash like this and Keith Lemon.

Yep agree, we watched it (unfortunately) with expectations of something along the lines of how it used to be and perhaps a rendition of "Ernie and his cart" from Harry wouldn't of gone a miss.

In a nutshell, it was **** and not prime time Saturday night TV :rant:

Possibly one of the worst shows I have seen on TV for a long time!

Good to see i'm in good company, i can only imagine one saturday show remake that could be worse - blind date making a comeback with someone like emma willis - but paddy thingys take me outs a shocker aswell

I wish game for a laugh hadn't been thought of and was brand new - but thats just me i guess longing for the past again i must stop :D

Thank you for confirming that turning the TV off was the better thing to do. Saturday evenings have got more and more dire on TV in the last few years and I would much rather turn it off, put on some music and read a book.

Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be .. turning the TV off!

Dire.

I had it recorded but after seeing peoples comment and an interview Harry Hill did I instantly deleted it

Don't know why anyone expects any better. Harry Hill most unfunny person ever!! Perhaps the kids found him funny when he was teaching

Watched the voice really talented people not wannabes.

Don't know why anyone expects any better. Harry Hill most unfunny person ever!! Perhaps the kids found him funny when he was teaching

Watched the voice really talented people not wannabes.

He never used to be a teacher, he was a doctor.