What's your favourite TV advert?

What is everybody's favourite TV advert of all time and why?

Public Information Films of the 70's & 80's Charley says...and that one with death don't play near water...and a polished floor is like a bear trap..think you can buy them on dvd now :?

I like the ones for bounty kitchen roll with the men dressed as women.

I like the 118 ones (radio and tv, radios probably better)

I like that skin cream advert with the really ugly buck teethed model who rubs the cream on her body and says it makes your skin tighter or soemthing (its supposed to be serious but i never take it that way cos of the model)

My favourite is the PG tips bird ones. I think theyre nicer than the monkey i dont care what anyone says.

I like the 11 88 88 directory enquiries advert. The song is so cheesy and annoying that its funny!

DOUBLE ONE DOUBLE EIGHT DOUBLE EIGHT

nooo you traitor!

Will they all end in 118, 118?

no 118.

WAN WAN EIGHT WAN WAN EIGHT

I like the one with the woman and the man in the petrol station.. "Don't u want me, baby?... woah woah woah" I always do it to me mum, lol!

Chloé

Alot of the Lynx adverts in recent times have been absolute classics!

Cave women putting coconuts in their bra's, swinging them above their heads and launching them at dinosaurs.. The famous "lighting match" advert where a guy has just had a shave, and on a date he tries to light a match by striking it on his cheek, it wouldn't light so the woman grabbed it and used her armpit to light it.. :lol:

im sorry, but THE single best TV advert has got to be the Flat Eric levis advert. The one where its just flat eric dancing to the tune in the car, and thats all it is for about a minuite.

The first time i saw that advert i fell on the floor in hysterics and couldnt stop laughing for about 10 minuites solid..

I like the old Boddingtons adverts with Melanie Sykes... "D'ya want a flake in that" and "yer look gorgeous tonight, pet" were two of my favourites.

The Corsa advert where they're playing hide and seek made me giggle.

The recent John Smith's adverts with Peter Kay make me PMSL too.

I like the Tango adverts.

The one with the apple being delivered by post going through a juicer via the letter box is one of the better ones.

Originally posted by Tony Ruscoe

The recent John Smith's adverts with Peter Kay make me PMSL too.

:lol: Peter Kay is a legend..

Did he also do the "running bomb diving" advert for JS?

The current one makes me laugh everytime, sending his mother to an old folk's home at 55..

Whats your fav?

Mine has to be...

The (mission impossible) Squirel doing the obsticle course lol

Carling Black Label i think it was for... he was so cool lol

I also liked the one with Vinnie Jones in... Not sure what it was for now... it was around xmas time last yr...

Its where Vinnie is stood at the patio doors with something hung up inside the house... and the Robin flies straight into the doors thinking its on the outside... LMAO :lol:

Please let me know if you remember it too... its such a cool ad had me in fits of laughter at the time... :)

(sorry usually i have a good memory :confused: lol )