Church rebrands counterfeit goods for charity

Of course it’s the counterfeiters fault. If they didn’t do it, people wouldn’t be able to get it.

If people weren't tight fisted or willing to buy fake/criminal goods no one would make them or nick them.

In the spirit of what they're doing, why don't they rebrand their holy book as fake.

If the clothing retailers/brands still used British companies instead of outsourcing to India and China there'd be less of a problem. The reason 'fakes' are so difficult to spot is that patterns are presented to the brands as x per bolt of cloth, then when they've gone home, the patterns are re-jigged so x+a batch of 'fakes' can be made from the SAME bolt of cloth - this devalues the licenced goods as specifications on pattern placing can be ignored in the re-jig

I'm so glad I'm not a sap for labels :P

If people weren't tight fisted or willing to buy fake/criminal goods no one would make them or nick them.

Refer to my previous post.

In the spirit of what they're doing, why don't they rebrand their holy book as fake.

Excellent idea.