Websites for dating?

He did. Also probably why soon after he started doing steroids, shame he didn't do any weights with them, might have made a difference. Last I heard he was reported as being a rent boy...

wow....feel ashamed on his behalf.......is pretty sad when you read of situations like that, the last message i received on match.com was what made me decide to close my account, said he's 35, and he just broke up with his girlfriend of 6 years and 'CLAIMED'...hes basically still a virgin cos they only did it 4times........:loopy:....in 6years...i mean how stupid do they think girls are???:gag:

come on then what would be your ideal first date? presuming you met someone who wasn't a complete creepy stalker type?

my ideal first date would be with someone i can talk and laugh with...get to know them to a certain level....i believe there's a certain age for fooling around and i think i'm at a stage in life where i dont need the not focused dude, derailing me from my dreams...

Did you mean on the hobbies board

Where is the SF hobbies board?

Where is the SF hobbies board?

I presume they mean the interest groups

I must say I am disapointed by the lack of PM's asking me to go on dates.

Might need to make up some lies.

the last message i received on match.com was what made me decide to close my account, said he's 35, and he just broke up with his girlfriend of 6 years and 'CLAIMED'...hes basically still a virgin cos they only did it 4times........:loopy:....in 6years...i mean how stupid do they think girls are???:gag:

I think it just shows that there are idiots everywhere - in the same way that you often have to chat to lots of people in a pub/cafe/nightclub etc before you find the right one for you, on a dating site you have to trawl through a lot of profiles before you find someone you might be interested in

I met my current girlfriend on Match.com and we've been together now for almost three years, but I had quite a few first (and only) dates before I found her

the advantage for me, being shy, was that I could do the online equivalent of chatting to women without the worry of being rejected/ignored/insulted - it doesn't hurt half as much online

the only advice I would give is to take it slow and steady and don't believe a lot of what some people put in their profiles

I think it just shows that there are idiots everywhere - in the same way that you often have to chat to lots of people in a pub/cafe/nightclub etc before you find the right one for you, on a dating site you have to trawl through a lot of profiles before you find someone you might be interested in

I met my current girlfriend on Match.com and we've been together now for almost three years, but I had quite a few first (and only) dates before I found her

the advantage for me, being shy, was that I could do the online equivalent of chatting to women without the worry of being rejected/ignored/insulted - it doesn't hurt half as much online

the only advice I would give is to take it slow and steady and don't believe a lot of what some people put in their profiles

haha yeah, I have to be extremely innebreated before I'll risk chatting to a girl I don't know out and about, but by that stage I'm probably not coming across at my best. Good ole internet!