A day trip this sunday-please help

Hello

I had some bad news today and really need a break, i cant afford a holiday so thought about going away for the day this sunday.

I looked on maxfield coaches as ive been on their trips before and they are good value for money. They have one to york this sunday which sounded nice but its full.

Is there an other coach companies like that? thanks

Royles Ecclesfield, Lincoln Market would be could and you can probably get bus there from Pond St or Meadowhall

Royles Ecclesfield, Lincoln Market would be could and you can probably get bus there from Pond St or Meadowhall

Thnks, they dont have anything on sunday though :/

Hello

I had some bad news today and really need a break, i cant afford a holiday so thought about going away for the day this sunday.

I looked on maxfield coaches as ive been on their trips before and they are good value for money. They have one to york this sunday which sounded nice but its full.

Is there an other coach companies like that? thanks

Why not just get a train somewhere? You can get direct trains to places like York, Lincoln, the Peaks, etc. National Express run coaches to loads of places from Sheffield too. In fact you could probably get a bus to Bakewell, Castleton or Matlock.

Train to Lincoln's expensive though, me and my carer went last week.. Cost me £24 return for both of us (as he's got a senior citizen's railcard cos he's over 60).

Why not just get a train somewhere? You can get direct trains to places like York, Lincoln, the Peaks, etc. National Express run coaches to loads of places from Sheffield too. In fact you could probably get a bus to Bakewell, Castleton or Matlock.

I agree the trains are great, when they run on time, as they generally do.

They are cheap at off peak times also.

Even just a journey can be beneficial, when you are down.

You dont need to arrive anywhere, just to travel.

Castleton or Matlock Bath for me