Another sportsman battles depression..

although depression can hit the rich and the poor, at least if you were rich you could afford to seek treatment privately. I've been told that the nhs waiting list for councelling is enormous and my CBT program stopped halfway through due to transferring staff.

I have heard that a free mindgym or moodgym website can help indpedendent CBT if you have been left high and dry.

although depression can hit the rich and the poor, at least if you were rich you could afford to seek treatment privately. I've been told that the nhs waiting list for councelling is enormous and my CBT program stopped halfway through due to transferring staff.

That sucks. I hope you can get on another course. Have you been to see your GP about it?

yeah they are just waiting on new staff to come in, should be finishing it off in the new year.

I think I'm through the worst of it now. looking to do a couple of practical courses in the new year and get myself back into work. Cheers for the kind words.

although depression can hit the rich and the poor, at least if you were rich you could afford to seek treatment privately.

Have a look at some NLP books, you never know they may make you feel good.