Kerry and Me - T.V programme

it was horrible to watch this last night - I felt really bad for Kerry and her kids and all the viewers watching it - iT was really depressing - I hope she has some better luck

shame really cause the public like Kerry and want her to get her life back on track

Did anyone see that bit where Kerry went to visit her mum and she had a quick chat with two blokes in a car? She asked the researcher to stop filming at that point. I thought that was very suspecious.

Yeh Mark is a loser, however he did more for those kids than she did.

I hope she does sort her life out and stop the cycle of drugs and mental illness before it starts tainting her own kids.

I agree she did look off of face, especially at the start of the programme when she was gurning.

She did that because they were the "paps" who she had got to follow her. Obviously when it suits her & when she does a deal with them. Just like when she went on holiday it was paid for by the media so they would have the story. I know there are many ZzzzzzzZZZzzz listed celebs that do this. Do a deal with paps when it suits them yet cry & moan at other times when they really are doing their job & they don't want to be papped because they will not be paid for it.

I felt quite uncomfortable when her Mum referred her to her a shy:ote to a shovel? Or something similar to that. I am guessing to Kerry that is normal behaviour from her Mother. I remember watching a few of her interviews in the past when she has said that she wanted her children to have the childhood she never. To me it looks like emotionally they are having the same childhood as her. How Kerry's Mum spoke to her & how she & Mark spoke to their children is not normal & it will effect their (childrens's) behaviour/self esteem later on in life if not already. Did the eldest not say when Kerry's was dancing in the kitchen & Kerry said something to her like; "yer fink you got problems yer shud try bein me" She replied; I do have problems. It is very worrying when you hear a child saying they have problems at such a young age. They should not be exposed to such behaviour.

Like many have said you feel sorry for the children. Mark's behaviour to Heidi was dispicable. Kerry always bangs on about being a good mother. Would a good mother really tell her child to shut her mouth or she will punch it? They both talked to their children like they were adults & in such a demeaning manner.

I know she has had really bad problems in her past but no offence who hasn't? I know there are many issues people face that live with them forever & have to deal with on a daily basis but for goodness sake she is a Mother to four children who she blows hot & cold to when she feels like it instead of doing what she should be & that is being their Mother.

Edited by bizzle

I watched it and i hate her even more now, this did more harm than good for her big come back. No wonder her new agent Clare wanted to get it cancelled and taken off air ! if these children were in a "normal family" i'm sure social services would have called for. i was cringing when Mark picked little Max up with his arm and carried him down stairs and around the house,he roughed him up in his high chair too, bless him. If they were like that on camera i would hate to think what they are like when no one is watching. She looked and sounded half baked all the time maybe it is something to do with her medication i dont know and frankly i dont really give a damm but its them kids i feel for. Also smoking in the car when all 3 girls were in the back seat on the way to school was the final straw for me and leaving Max with the camera man as she stormed out of the house leaving him crying looking through the window . Kerry you are a loser !!!

They should have social services involved. The kids didn't ask for any of this yet they seem to bear the brunt of it when mummy and daddy are having a 'bad day'. I know all parent's have bad days but she seems to resent the kids at times. I doubt very much that the one who asked Mark if he wanted to be her dad over here really meant it. If I spoke to my daughter or carried her in the way they do I know for a fact that social services would have been involved a long time ago. To blame her illness on it all is not on at all. She is starting to make her kids depressed.

I didn't watch the programme, can someone tell me to what 'career' she was referring to on the ad?

I'm not sure even Iceland will want her back in her 'career'.

Thats exactly where they should send her to live...Iceland.

Admit it. You love it. Without people like you, feeding on every scrap of her life, Kerry (And Peter, Katie et al) would fade into to the bleak bling obscurity where they belong.

I watched this and was telling a friend of mine today how sorry I felt for the children. They were just so miserable all the time and were spoken to like bob. That poor little girls face as she was bumping herself down the stairs made me cry. I went to bed that night and couldn't sleep, my other half thought I was mad.

She made herself out to be a very selfish person I'm afraid, and she did indeed sound like she was either drunk or on something most of the time!

What I want to know is what does Brian McFadden think of all this? Poor kids :(

Admit it. You love it. Without people like you, feeding on every scrap of her life, Kerry (And Peter, Katie et al) would fade into to the bleak bling obscurity where they belong.

Exactly its the people who watched it who keep this waste of space that is Kerry Katona in the limelight when she should of disappeared a long time ago.

I watched this and think it showed her for what she really is, crap mum, coke addict and a complete loon.

And as for the way them kids where spoken to, think social services should be involved. And definatly aint a clue why brian has not gone for custody of them after this was aired.

Hope he does...didn't take him for being one of these 'weekend' dads :(

Yep, I read a artical and he said he has not due to work commitments and busy schedules.lol

I run my own business and I will always make time for my kids they are my number 1 priority.

I just don't get it with some people, if they can't look after them why have them??