Getting hold of manure megathread!

I'm after well rotted horse manure, and would happily collect rabbit waste as well! I'm in S6 lower walkley. I've been stung in the past and paid a lot of money for delivery, only to find it was fresh. Please get in touch or recommend someone, providing it really is rotted down! Happy to pay and/or collect.

Hi,

I'm based in Walkley just off Bolehill Road. I regulalry have Rabbit manure available if you would like any (I have 4 rabbits).

Ours is a mixture of hay/straw with some recycled paper substrate & of course droppings & wee.

It doesn't take long to break down. And I can drop off to any of the local allotments, as we regulalry pop up to Crosspool / Rivlin Valley etc.

Let me know if you (or any one else is interested). I currently have three bags that have been sitting for two weeks & two bags that are this weeks clear out.

Bests,

Hi,

I'm based in Walkley just off Bolehill Road. I regulalry have Rabbit manure available if you would like any (I have 4 rabbits).

Ours is a mixture of hay/straw with some recycled paper substrate & of course droppings & wee.

It doesn't take long to break down. And I can drop off to any of the local allotments, as we regulalry pop up to Crosspool / Rivlin Valley etc.

Let me know if you (or any one else is interested). I currently have three bags that have been sitting for two weeks & two bags that are this weeks clear out.

Bests,

Thanks so much for your message, we'd love some of your poo! (Hahaha!) we are going to be at the plot this weekend weather permitting if that's any good for you? We are at Walkley too and our allotment is on Morley street opposite Rivelin school. Happy to collect if it's easier for you though?

Thanks so much for your message, we'd love some of your poo! (Hahaha!) we are going to be at the plot this weekend weather permitting if that's any good for you? We are at Walkley too and our allotment is on Morley street opposite Rivelin school. Happy to collect if it's easier for you though?

Hi,

There will definitely be two bags available on Sunday! Just trying to work out the PM system & will ping you my address.

Hi Newbiz Peaches and others! Do you have any horse/other animal manure available currently. More than happy to bag and pick up, over a weekend preferably. Am in S35

Hi Newbiz Peaches and others! Do you have any horse/other animal manure available currently. More than happy to bag and pick up, over a weekend preferably. Am in S35

I'm at Loxley. I have loads of pure horse muck but it's what's been collected over this winter so it's not well rotted yet. If you want some though you're welcome to it just drop me a pm

Hi NewBiz, sorry for the late response! New manure will be just fine but as a newbie I cant pm you I am afraid and am not sure how to get in touch as I would like to pick a few bags from you this coming Sunday if at all possible? J

I'm at Loxley. I have loads of pure horse muck but it's what's been collected over this winter so it's not well rotted yet. If you want some though you're welcome to it just drop me a pm

Hi, we have 4 big bags of rabbit poo mixed with hay and sawdust if anyone wants it? It's just on our driveway ready for collection. Thanks

---------- Post added 10-03-2017 at 15:55 ----------

Any takers? Thanks

Hello,

I have some very well rotted horse manure (approximately 6 months old so no nitrogen robbing produce) I can deliver for a contribution towards my rescued geriatric herd that produced it!! They are all fed a non GM diet, I do not use any pesticides nor do I use any type of fertiliser on the pastures they munch on. The bags are filled to a safe lifting weight approximately 15kg if you would like to collect I charge £2.50 no minimum order or if you would like a delivery I can do £3 a bag minimum 10 bags plus diesel costs if not within 3 miles.

Many thanks.

Laura :)

I have loads of pure horse muck circa 7/8 months old free to anyone who wants to arrange to come and collect it. You can have anything from a bag full to a trailer load!

Hi everyone.

I've just taken on an allotment and I'm looking for a load of manure/compost/soil improver/etc because the soil is pretty rough. Has anyone got any lying around to spare please? Preferably free...?

I'm looking for quite a large amount (no puns please :)).

I don't have any transport at the moment, but I'd be happy to pay reasonable costs for anyone that could deliver it. I'd be happy to do the loading/unloading at either end (this just gets worse doesn't it:)).

Serious request though.

Cheers. :)

It might be a good idea to state were you are

It might be a good idea to state were you are

Whoops - sorry, new to this. :). It's Sheffield, shirecliffe. :)