Q4 apartments, Upper Allen Street

Hi folks! I was wondering whether anyone had any experience with the Q4 apartment building on Upper Allen Street.

I'm considering buying an apartment there but when I questioned the management company they vaguely mentioned some security issues and leak problems (unsure at the moment if they meant the specific apartment I'm looking at or the building generally).

Has anyone rented there, or better yet owns an apartment? How are noise levels? Mainly I'm worried about buying a flat that's going to fall apart from water damage or other hidden issues. If anyone knows the name of the management company that would also be great (my estate agent hasn't included it in the email response she forwarded to me).

I saw an earlier thread from 3 years ago, but no replies :(

Any help GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks, David

I would heavily suggest staying clear, unless I've got to you too late! Management lousy and a heavy drug and prostitution ethos in the area!