Help please, tiler doesn't keep his words after I paid him in full

Did he come back?

Thanks for all the replies and suggestion. No he has NOT come back till today.

After quite a few try (text, phone call voice mail and email), he replied one message a week ago saying he is too busy and he said he would be back this week. But today is Thursday he still not showing.....

I know I'm fool to pay the money in full before completion... I thought I had trusted the right honest trade man.... :(:(:(:(

Thanks for all the replies and suggestion. No he has NOT come back till today.

After quite a few try (text, phone call voice mail and email), he replied one message a week ago saying he is too busy and he said he would be back this week. But today is Thursday he still not showing.....

I know I'm fool to pay the money in full before completion... I thought I had trusted the right honest trade man.... :(:(:(:(

Dont be to hard on yourself it happens to all of us. Happened to me with a mechanic off Parson Cross serviced my cars looked after him big time . Called him a friend had a few quid off me then he tried it on big style scrubber :hihi::hihi: £500 for brake pads on a fiesta he wanted

Edited by spider1