Desperately seeking cat sitter for christmas

Hi All!

I live in Netheredge and am looking for a cat sitter that is free this christmas. I feel I am leaving this a bit late! I had planned on taking the puss with me but she is a bit delicate and stresses very easily. This rules out a cattery. The house has 2 cats and will need one visit daily for food, water and the occasional scoop. Need for 24th to the 27th december inclusive.

Thank you!

Hi I am based in netheredge and offer this service please click on my signature to see details

Thanks Tina

I have sent you a private message

Edited by teeny

Teeny on here is fantastic both with cat visits , lovely person and very cat friendly

Have used Teeny many times. can highly recommend.

Hi, have you managed to find someone yet? I run a small pet sitting business and though I am based in Hillsborough I may be able to help out if you were willing to pay additional petrol/travel costs. You can contact me via my website paws-sheffield.co.uk

Thanks

I can also help... and cover your area. If you would like to chat please follow the link in my signature believe my mobile and email contact details are on there.

Thanks Del.

Hi, have you managed to find someone yet? I run a small pet sitting business and though I am based in Hillsborough I may be able to help out if you were willing to pay additional petrol/travel costs. You can contact me via my website paws-sheffield.co.uk

Thanks

Does anyone know if this lady still does cat sitting?

Don't think so

Teeny and sues cat sitting are both still cat sitting

Does anyone know if this lady still does cat sitting?

Yes I am still cat sitting, unfortunately I have had a problem with my email that I was unaware of. I can now be contacted via the details on my website paws-Sheffield.co.uk. Thanks

Don't think so

Teeny and sues cat sitting are both still cat sitting

I do still do cat visits but only cover south Sheffield as in bad weather I need to be able to reach on foot my customers.