Recommend a cattery

Can anyone recommend a decent cattery in Sheffield/Rotherham ? I live in the Handsworth area of Sheffield near the Parkway but I am willing to travel to put my cat in a nice friendly one.

I cover your area and offer cat sitting have you thought about having someone visit?

A lot better for your cat less stressful and saves you visiting cattery's I can update you on how your cat is etc

Have a look at me website and customer feedbacks

I can highly recommend Acacia Lodge cattery in Wentworth. It's set in the beautiful village of Wentworth and the owners treat your cats like royalty. Each spacious pen has heat lamp, comfortable bed area and excercise section. My cat has been staying there for a few years now and I would not put my cats anywhere else.

I'd strongly recommend you think about a cat sitter like Sue soobylou - not only do your cats get to stay in the comfort and security of their own home, you get someone checking on your house twice a day, moving post, opening and closing curtains and generally making sure all is ok. There's none of the nightmare of catching the cats and putting them in carriers, and your time isn't taken up taking them to a cattery. And when you get home they're already there, chilled and happy and ready to welcome you back.

I can only presume that there were no recommendations in this thread from a couple of months ago, that will have come up as a prompt?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1328802

or this one from July?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1303397

there are 20 pages of listings of threads about catteries, on the forum alone, if you just use the search facility.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search.php?searchid=28360801&pp=25

I can only presume that there were no recommendations in this thread from a couple of months ago, that will have come up as a prompt?

to be fair - soobylou is only new to the forum :)

I use house and hounds to come in twice daily to feed my cats rabbit and gerbils.

My animals are always well looked after and stress free as they can remain at home

I use house and hounds to come in twice daily to feed my cats rabbit and gerbils.

My animals are always well looked after and stress free as they can remain at home

Thanks for the recommendation kaz loved caring for all you pets x

Hillsborough Cattery is the best we used, great service, our cats are really well looked after when they are there.