DIY livery needed!!

Hi all, i need to find a DIY livery space with some added 'extras' (turning out/bring in etc) a few days a week.

I live in S8 area, so as close as possible...must be south sheffield, will travel south a bit!

I have just purchased a 2yr old, approx 14/14.2 at the moment.

Anyone know of any spaces going?

I have same problem, live nr Heeley and need a space for a horse. I texted mansion house farm just awaiting reply x

Cant believe the lack of response...meaning everywhere. Ive called/emailed numerous places already and just havent had a reply.

I was thinking same, maybe have a walk over in the next few days. Have you tried Hazlebarrow farm, they have grazing at side of Bocham. Whereabouts S8 are you? Was thinking maybe Oaks park too? I havent purchased my horse yet it's just in the pipeline x

---------- Post added 29-10-2014 at 12:25 ----------

Oooh have you tried that place at Bradway? I have no car so that would be too far from me x

Im norton lees/woodseats area. Was at hazelbarrow a few years ago, but not particularily wanting to go back there.

Ideally wanting a small ish yard really, not a big fan of busy places...i like to go and do my thing without any hassle if you get me?

Lol know what you mean, we had them in Oaks park before they sold the land, kenny n grange farm next door but thats now flats. Was trying to figure who now owns field with the pylon top of lightwood cos that ewas ideal. Trouble is all our old haunts are sold n fields gone :(

---------- Post added 30-10-2014 at 09:12 ----------

I'm cat lane area but have allotment on norton lees x

***NOW FOUND SOMEWHERE***

Its a shame you dont drive! Just got myself grass livery over winter!

Holmsfield, one of my previous livery yards. They havent any stables available so they offered me grass livery! Well chuffed! Use of all facilities too! Going up to see them tonight :)