Lost cat in s6 area *found*

We have lost an elderly mainly black cat though he has a white chest, white paws an a white chin, he's very old and fragile, skinny, tufts of grey hair on his back end, though we have removed a lot he finds it difficult to groom as he has arthritis which he takes medication for, he is also pretty much blind so we are very concerned for him, if found message me for a reward, though he looks a state he is very much wanted and missed by all the family! He has no collar, when we found him his collar was so tight we had to cut it off, the hair never grew back so we didn't put another one on him

Hi

Whereabouts in S6 is he starting from please? S6 goes all the way out to Strines ;)

Is he friendly and likely to come to the sounds and smells of food?

Could you share a way for people to get in touch with you if they think that they may have found him?

Hi Medusa,

Sorry this has changed since i was on last, it's took me ages to navigate the site.

Our cat is timid, but not unfriendly at all just shy, we think he may have been abused before we found him, although he is skinny now, he does like his food, but he's not as ravenous before he's had his medication, that give's him an appetite!

He usually stumble's toward us when we call him, I would think he would come to the smell of food, but we have to tap his bowl in front of him obviously with him being blind or put food to his mouth.

We are in the wisewood area close to the primary school & he answers to the name Scrappy, if you saw him, the name fits

If anyone does find him, please message me for contact details

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 22:38 ----------

just heard he was found last night, but thank you for taking the time, can close this thread now

Edited by T_e_r_e_s_A
left something out

Fabulous news that he has been found :)

I'll close this.