Any Suggestions guys ?

Hi, I am an international student who study in the UK. I have a problem with my landlord as well as the property agent. it starts from the 2nd of june 2014. The landlord has changed the front door of the flat to meet the fire safety requirements and she was insisting to paint it while I am at the university, I refused many times because I don’t have time to meet the person who will going to paint it. Afterword, She texted me and told me that I will end up to paint her door. On the 17th of July 2014, I went back for a holiday and I have asked the flat agent to tell the landlord there are some problem in the bathroom (the floor was leaking and the hot water is not fully functional, up to now) beside she can send someone to paint her door. three months later I came on the 18th of September 2014, but I couldn’t open the front door I called the agent and asked them if they have changed the lock and they tell neither them nor the landlord did, They sent me a doorman who opened it and it was a surprise to me. The one who enter to my flat has ruined the front door, he sealed it in wrong way, I found the floor of my bathroom broken and didn’t repair, The curtain of the kitchen is broken, my coffee machine and the boiler was plugged in and I clearly remember that I plugged it off, some of my perfumes were used, and everything else was ok.

I went to the property agents and told them everything and they answered me that they will send an inspector to check, when the inspector came he saw everything but he didn’t do anything.

My contract will end on the 25th of january 2015, they told me if I want to leave I must pay for the next 4 months, they ruined the flat and don;t want to fix it.

What should I do now? I don’t want to stay in this flat anymore. :rant: