Brilliant speech by Cameron

Absolutely stunning performance by Dave this afternoon. Unchallengeable on NHS, immigration, and particularly economy. No tax on earnings less than £12,500, top rate now £50,000. 100,000 new homes not available for purchase by speculators, Just first time buyers aged under 40.

Bottom Line? Any vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour.

Daves the boy, Vote for Dave.

Yeah, it's not even a good troll is it?

Never voted Conservative before, but these policies might win me over.

The increase in the pre-tax allowance is particularly good for me, and most others.

Never voted Conservative before, but these policies might win me over.

The increase in the pre-tax allowance is particularly good for me, and most others.

I fully approve of the proposed raise in the higher level tax limit. That wins my vote.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Reducing our deficit and the countriy's debt has to be tackled. I note that Miliband didn't want to talk about it. It isn't going to be popular but it has to be done. At least Cameron didn't try to brush it under the table just for it to be a nasty shock after the election.

before you get too over exited about the tax thing, I'd point out that all this isn't supposed to happen until the end of the parliament so that's in 5 years time and also he seems to have said nothing about national insurance rates or what will be cut to keep the imbalance between income and expenditure in check.

Yeah, it's not even a good troll is it?

How dare you accuse me of trolling? I express a perfectly legitimate opinion designed to incite a reasonable sensible discussion and this is the best you can do?

---------- Post added 01-10-2014 at 17:35 ----------

before you get too over exited about the tax thing, I'd point out that all this isn't supposed to happen until the end of the parliament so that's in 5 years time and also he seems to have said nothing about national insurance rates or what will be cut to keep the imbalance between income and expenditure in check.

It should happen in 2018 just as Labours overdraft is paid off.

This is what he really meant..

I wouldn't trust the man- he made £billions of cuts to NHS when he said he wouldn't

This is what he really meant..

I wouldn't trust the man- he made £billions of cuts to NHS when he said he wouldn't

Didn't Gordon Brown say he had put an end to boom and bust. How did that one go?

I am 40 now. new housing is not good for me.can we sue for ageisam? i will vote ukip

Nothing about forcing big corporations to pay the full amount of tax that they should?

Nothing about scrapping trident?

Nothing about scrapping the pointless, destructive, over expensive HS2 plans?

Nothing about stopping cuts to the fire service and NHS? Vital services that we need and pay our tax for?

What a useless bunch of tallywackers!