People smoking on holiday

Just been on holiday and my holiday has been spoiled by ignorant people smoking everywhere in the hotel in restaurants and at the beach dog ends stuck in the sand everywhere ,they really have a field day on holiday blowing smoke everywhere when people are eating. I gave up going round the pool, I felt like one of those smoking beagle dogs they used in experiments...I hate the stinking habit:gag: sorry for the rant but I really do detest the habit and the ignorant and inconsiderate way smokers just don't care about the affect their habit has on other non smoking people...

Just been on holiday and my holiday has been spoiled by ignorant people smoking everywhere in the hotel in restaurants and at the beach dog ends stuck in the sand everywhere ,they really have a field day on holiday blowing smoke everywhere when people are eating. I gave up going round the pool, I felt like one of those smoking beagle dogs they used in experiments...I hate the stinking habit:gag: sorry for the rant but I really do detest the habit and the ignorant and inconsiderate way smokers just don't care about the affect their habit has on other non smoking people...

From your justifiable rant I take it you are an ex smoker?

Not to mention the serious health risks of passive smoke. So many cases of healthy people who've never smoked getting smoking related diseases from passive smoking. It should be illegal and classed as attempted murder to smoke around others. I'm not surprised your holiday was ruined, these selfish idiots were physically attacking you. Passive smoking kills!

From your justifiable rant I take it you are an ex smoker?

Never smoked one cigarette in my life

It will never be illegal as the government raise too much money from it.

They take the money then make you a criminal, in a lot of peoples eyes.

We were at this lovely beach in Turkey looking out to sea when this couple rocked up at the side of us shuffled the sun beds around lathered each ether in sun cream,then they both got the fags out and and started puffing away the wind was blowing the stink of their fags strait in our direction,imagine how you would feel as a none smoker,,,

We were at this lovely beach in Turkey looking out to sea when this couple rocked up at the side of us shuffled the sun beds around lathered each ether in sun cream,then they both got the fags out and and started puffing away the wind was blowing the stink of their fags strait in our direction,imagine how you would feel as a none smoker,,,

I'd ask them to swap places so the wind would be blowing the smoke away from you.

Imagine how you would feel as a none smoker,,,

Horrified, appalled, upset and angry. Anyone who continues to smoke with all the available information and evidence of the consequences should be locked up for their own good and the good of others.

Not to mention the serious health risks of passive smoke. So many cases of healthy people who've never smoked getting smoking related diseases from passive smoking. It should be illegal and classed as attempted murder to smoke around others. I'm not surprised your holiday was ruined, these selfish idiots were physically attacking you. Passive smoking kills!

The annoying thing about smoking is they pollute the air that we have to breath it affects other peoples health holding your breath is not an option,it would be OK if they could suck it up their own arse or blow in a bag and take it home with them and pollute their own house...

Smokers..worse then Hitler eh?

There really are more important things to get your knickers in a twist about.