Conservative Minister resigns over sex scandal

The victim of a tabloid newspaper sting apparently.

Sending explicit photos of himself to people posing as users of a social networking site.

The perils of t'interweb and social media!

Seems a bit underhand to me.

Minister for Civil Society engaging in uncivil practices...who'd have thought it....

Oh yeah, Major's early 90's "Back to Basics" ideal was never put to the test, was it?

Lots of pervy, slimy or corrupt MP's fell or died if I remember correctly. Bless their leather socks...

Brooks Newmark..isn't that the name of a horse or a paddock or summat?

I suppose it's Brooks Nomark from now on :hihi:

I suppose it's Brooks Nomark from now on :hihi:

Are there any Tories called Kevin or Reggie?

Are there any Tories called Kevin or Reggie?

No but I can offer you a Tracy and a couple of Cheryls.

Oh yeah, Major's early 90's "Back to Basics" ideal was never put to the test, was it?

Lots of pervy, slimy or corrupt MP's fell or died if I remember correctly. Bless their leather socks...

I agree that they were slimy and pervy, but to abhore leather socks is just not on:hihi:

Who was that one found with a bag over his head and an orange in his mouth? Wasn't there a budgie involved too?

Another MP is to make a formal complaint about the Sunday Mirror's sting. The newspaper has defended the subterfuge used to obtain the story, claiming it is in the public interest.

I'd have thought there were more worthy targets for stings like this than some unknown MP sending grubby photos of himself to someone.

Seems a bit underhand to me.

My new girlfriend asked me to send her pictures of my weener, should I not send them?

;)

Don't know why the sex lives of MP's is any business of the public. Complete gutter journalism.