Conservative Minister resigns over sex scandal

I hope the Mirror falls foul of the sexual offences act, which makes it an offence to cause a person to indulge in sexual activity without consent. The Minister involved ought to pursue that.

Sexual activity? The Act says the following

"A person guilty of an offence under this section, if the activity caused involved—

penetration of B’s anus or vagina,

penetration of B’s mouth with a person’s penis,

penetration of a person’s anus or vagina with a part of B’s body or by B with anything else, or

penetration of a person’s mouth with B’s penis".

Not by phone he didn't.

He'll want the whole thing forgotten about as soon as possible anyway.

[/color]

Well I didn't think that taking a photo of your penis and sending it through the ether to a lady, was something one did in polite society. Or maybe I missed that bit from 'The Importance of Being Earnest'.

Sheesh, how long have you been on SF? And you've never sent intimate pics of yourself to another member (fnur).....you might be missing the point of SF, you can argue a good point until you are blue in the face but sex is better.

[/color]

Well I didn't think that taking a photo of your penis and sending it through the ether to a lady, was something one did in polite society. Or maybe I missed that bit from 'The Importance of Being Earnest'.

If I did it, it would be a "double polaroid" :hihi:

Red Dwarf fans will get that.

He'll want the whole thing forgotten about as soon as possible anyway.

He'll just pay to have all reference removed

[/color]

The point of privacy is it doesn't matter what others believe. Consenting adults should be free to do as they please without being judged by others.

We either believe in privacy or we don't... it shouldn't depend on whether we like a persons' politics.

The point of privacy is it doesn't matter what others believe. Consenting adults should be free to do as they please without being judged by others.

We either believe in privacy or we don't... it shouldn't depend on whether we like a persons' politics.

I imagine a few forummers have fallen for this trick in the past. We all know there are people on here who aren't who they pretend to be.

That PM from "Sexybabe18" flirting and asking for a photo is just as likely to be from "FatBloke45".

The person in the wrong is the person purporting to be someone they are not, the person being duped is just gullible, not criminal or immoral.

You mean that the poster before you, with a name and picture of Zamo isn't actually THE Zamo? Bah.

Ah but it does and that's what the snoopers charter is all about.

"He warned that “measures which may be perceived as draconian, restricting other people’s liberties”, could be counterproductive and “simply fuel resentment”."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/snoopers-charter-critics-round-on-theresa-mays-draconian-proposals-9765868.html

Largely aimed at islamic terrorists but other groups and political enemies will also be attacked. Dictatorship here we come

I imagine a few forummers have fallen for this trick in the past. We all know there are people on here who aren't who they pretend to be.

That PM from "Sexybabe18" flirting and asking for a photo is just as likely to be from "FatBloke45".

The person in the wrong is the person purporting to be someone they are not, the person being duped is just gullible, not criminal or immoral.

"Sexybabe18" ? always found that they are anything but! just like women would believe if i went by the name "12inch4u". still, no harm in bragging! lol. :hihi: