LOST CAT - Hillsborough

Our 8 month old tabby cat is missing from the Penistone Road area of Hillsborough. He is a house cat so will be very nervous outside. He has a white chest and looks like he has white socks on his back feet. He is also quite small. Please help us find him :help:

Just been found in hillsborough very light coloured tabby with collar entire male, could you go check face book cats lost missing and found in South yorksire or send me your email to send photo

Just been found in hillsborough very light coloured tabby with collar entire male, could you go check face book cats lost missing and found in South yorksire or send me your email to send photo

If you check the Op's website link there is a mob number, might be quicker than waiting for him to check in here.

Hi folks,

Thank you for getting in touch but unfortunately it isn't my cat that has been found. It has given me a glimmer of hope though.

Thank you all again :)

Aww so sorry hope you find your baby soon, xx

Well don't give up. Our kitten went missing once and turned up at the other side of Sheffield. He was found in Wisewood and I live in S14. No idea how he got from our end to Wisewood but we got him back. LOL

Is that the little one I helped with, that was at the vets?? Hope he doing ok xx

Yes it is. It's very sad but unfortunately next doors dogs killed him a couple of weeks ago now.

It was one of the worst things I have ever had to deal with.

He was playing in our back garden with my other cats and our Shih Tzu, the next thing I know our dog was barking.

I ran round to next door but they had already had him. I picked him up and thought maybe he'd be ok but then he was bleeding from his mouth.

He must have had internal bleeding.

I didn't even have time to get to a vets before he passed away.

I got him back home and he passed in his own bed at least.

Oh nooo I'm so very sorry for your loss xx

So sorry for your loss Bluefeline xx

Oh nooo I'm so very sorry for your loss xx

Thank you. It is sad but you just have to get on with it.

---------- Post added 28-03-2015 at 13:43 ----------

So sorry for your loss Bluefeline xx

And thank you also. You can't help but feel like I could have done more.