Calling all cat lovers

:help: There is a 12 month old cat that has been stuck up a tree in Woodseats, clearly in some distress, we have continuously been calling the RSPCA along with the cats owner without any proper response, we have called the fire brigade to no avail.

I fear this cat may not make it for another night as it has apparently been there since Saturday.

It is around 30 to 40 foot up so too high for a standard ladder.

any reasonable suggestions??

I'm afraid I cant help as we don't have a ladder but try posting this on the pet Owners section, there are lots of helpful people on there

:help: There is a 12 month old cat that has been stuck up a tree in Woodseats, clearly in some distress, we have continuously been calling the RSPCA along with the cats owner without any proper response, we have called the fire brigade to no avail.

I fear this cat may not make it for another night as it has apparently been there since Saturday.

It is around 30 to 40 foot up so too high for a standard ladder.

any reasonable suggestions??

try cats protection 0114 3270348 or tell rspca your going to phone Sheffield star ,hope cat is ok

Threatened them with the Star ... we maybe can try the cats protection thanks

do you know exactly whereabouts ? could you open some cans of tuna and and put them on the floor - the smell might entice it down ?

Someone on my estate had to get a tree surgeon to get her cat down

Fire brigade finally on there way after RSPCA called an assessor to the scene.. finally heard our cries... we tried all sorts but the poor little thing was so high up

Hi is this little cat safe now? Well done for getting the rescue sorted.

8 fireman later ...I kid you not ...and he's finally down, his name was Gismo and the owners were very grateful!! He was very patient as they grabbed him not spooked at all

bless him .... and the 8 firemen :)