Darnall Horizon - Blue Property Maintenance

Apologies for repeating myself as I know I've already posted on 2 existing threads, but I wanted to maximise peoples' chances of seeing this...

My husband has been in touch with Clive Betts MP regarding the Blue Property issue. We have received a response to say that Clive is available to meet with us this coming Sunday -18th January, at 1pm, venue to be confirmed.

He wanted an idea about how many residents might attend.

Please respond to this post if you'd like to come along, and let your neighbours know.

We are hoping to push some flyers through doors over the next couple of days but our printer is on the blink so that will have to await us having access to a photocopier (unless anyone can help out by doing this on our behalf??)!

Also, we have tried to speak to citizen's advice a couple of times to no avail so far.

And surprisingly have not got an email response from Blue Property when we asked the question as to why we should pay this additional £18.

Hi there, myself and my partner would like to come along to this. I also have access to a photocopier so if you email me the flyer across (will send email address in a PM) I can photocopy these but I'm away for the next few days so would have to give them back to you to hand out if this would be of any help to you?

Well done on managing to get an MP to meet with us on this issue, I feel it is overdue that we take control of this situation and being ripped off every verse end!

That would be great!

When would you need it for -we've not had chance to draft anything yet as we only got the email from the MP tonight. I could do it an email it to you tomorrow evening?

Yeah that's fine, I can do it at work on Wednesday and pop them back to you in the evening?

Hi

I'm strangelord's husband.

Clive has asked to postpone the meeting just so he has chance to get everyone notified.

The new date is Sunday the 25th at 1pm.. venue TBC

Thanks

Alex

Does anyone know if Clive Betts has received any response yet from BPM?

As you may know the other 2 threads regarding Darnall and Horizon Residents have been removed by Sheffield Forum.

My instinct tells me this is due to a complaint from BPM so I would urge residents contributing to this particular thread to be extremely careful what they post. I wouldn't recommend posting the names of specific BPM employees as it may contravene forum rules. Anything you may consider to be a little controversial may be best sent using the private messaging facility.

Please make others aware of this threads existence and fingers crossed they don't remove it. Discontent is obviously growing against BPM and clearly they object to our communication platform. Luckily residents of the estate are now talking to each other which should help future disputes and if this thread gets removed we do have many other alternatives.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!! LOL.

Having just received the latest budget letter from Blue Property which has gone up yet again, I just thought I would put a thread on here to see what everyone's thoughts are now about the situation. It seems a bit of a waste of effort for us to get as far as we have done and then go back to square one. I know we as a household for one would still love to get rid of Blue Property and take control as an estate, but where to start? Is Clive Betts still involved in this issue or is it worth contacting him again to see if he can facilitate/oversee this?

Hi there

I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet ( hope people haven't given up )

To be honnest I'm fuming about the new bill and the amout gone up AGAIN.

How we could possibly put a stop to this it seems that they are doing what they want with us. How much we will have to pay next year and year after.??

How cutting grass now and again or putting flowers beds can cost each household a 100£ it looks like they are making the amounts up they all so round, can we request the copy of the bills and invoices?? Can it possibly cost sooooo much???

I have emailed Clive Betts to see if he can get re-involved with this issue.

ATTENTION HORIZON RESIDENTS

Friday 12th June 2015 @ 18:30 (6:30pm)

St Albans Church, Chapelwood Road, Darnall, Sheffield.

Meeting with Mr Clive Betts MP & Wake Smith Solicitors regarding residents taking ownership and responsibility of the site maintenance.

All residents of the 'Horizon Estate, Darnall' are welcome, and it is crucial that as many residents attend as possible.

Has anyone not paid the current annual fee for maintenance and received another letter recently in the last few days with the additional charge for the bund added on?