Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday - matchthread

Well done owls . You deserve to go up the bottle and endeavour you have showed and never say die attitude has been remarkable. I'm gutted you've caught us and pipped us but no can say you dont deserve it because you do ... so fair play to you and looks like more playoff heartache for us !

Disagreed big style with some of your comments last week,but good on ya for that post.:)

Disagreed big style with some of your comments last week,but good on ya for that post.:)

Yep, well done SWFC, this has been an interesting season, and I said at the start of the campaign that this could be the first time in nigh on fifteen years that SWFC finish ahead of SUFC, looks like I was right.

To Pigster, Corkers, Nervy and all the other good lads who make this forum interesting, well done lads, have a beer and enjoy yourselves.

I also said it would come down to the last game of the season, and that could still be true!

Yep, well done SWFC, this has been an interesting season, and I said at the start of the campaign that this could be the first time in nigh on fifteen years that SWFC finish ahead of SUFC, looks like I was right.

To Pigster, Corkers, Nervy and all the other good lads who make this forum interesting, well done lads, have a beer and enjoy yourselves.

I also said it would come down to the last game of the season, and that could still be true!

i can't remember a season as good as this one, even the last time we were promoted from this league wasn't as interesting as this. tbh i think sheffield football needed a season like this, even though it was league 1 to get a few fans interested again. either could still go up auto but it is ours to throw away now, there could be a promotion party for either of us yet on saturday but obviously i hope it's us then you to win the playoffs

Cheers grappler,i honestly feel for you tonight, cos im pretty sure i know how youre feeling. [even though it could still change,but dont think it will ]

My comments on ched Evans are what I believe genuinely! As are my views on Wednesday deserve to be promoted ., the spirit you have showed as been well.... something else

.....I also said it would come down to the last game of the season, and that could still be true!

It already has, but I know what you mean.

It's funny how nerves don't set in until you're above your rivals. United have had that to contend with for most of the season. Credit it to them they've handled it well. It's Wednesday's turn now.

It already has, but I know what you mean.

It's funny how nerves don't set in until you're above your rivals. United have had that to contend with for most of the season. Credit it to them they've handled it well. It's Wednesday's turn now.

True Jim, and as they proved today, Wycombe can find the back of the net, but I still don't see you losing. A draw could be a different matter.

Cheers grappler,i honestly feel for you tonight, cos im pretty sure i know how youre feeling. [even though it could still change,but dont think it will ]

Cheers Pigster mate, all we can do (as supporters) is sit and watch, the rest is out of our hands.

I'm happy but not over confident just yet, it doesn't do to be like that when supporting Sheffield football :hihi:

I'm happy but not over confident just yet, it doesn't do to be like that when supporting Sheffield football :hihi:

Ha ha got to agree with that Billy lad!

Ha ha got to agree with that Billy lad!

For the last few weeks I've been saying to my Blade work colleague that promotion was theirs to lose and all we could do was keep the pressure on. Now it's ours to lose, and it's getting worrying. Finger nails have gone, and can't reach my toenails. Where can I get some worry beads ?

UTO

For the last few weeks I've been saying to my Blade work colleague that promotion was theirs to lose and all we could do was keep the pressure on. Now it's ours to lose, and it's getting worrying. Finger nails have gone, and can't reach my toenails. Where can I get some worry beads ?

UTO

Ahhhh toe nails why didn't I think of that lol