Huntsman gardens school.

hello raine 1 was only talking about the Harrison twins do they still live in Sheffield I wonder were good friends with their mam and dad .graham and Shirley remember her driving the lorry .:huh:

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 13:18 ----------

hie rondonc I remember mr freeman always yodelling wen ever we went to his house for a get this separate shilling for the gas he would come out give us a rendition then pass us a murraymint lovely old man remember him well.and remember the stable in his yard .:hihi:

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 13:25 ----------

I came from brinsworth st yes remember polly barrett and steve mick bunn.and mick Harrison .roy ahmed graysons dick bates we went to hunstmans gardens me my three brothers and my three sisters .

Hi, they do still live in Sheffield, I have seen Linda a few times in recent years , she lives in Mosborough, has 2 daughters and grandchildren. I havn't seen Lesley for years but when I last saw her she had a son and daughter.

Which School did you go to after Huntsmans Gardens

hie raine one any chance ofgetting in touch with Sandra please so I can get in touch with her my name is ian Sutcliffe I knew the family very very well I was daves best mate .hope you can help thank you .:help:

hie raine one any chance ofgetting in touch with Sandra please so I can get in touch with her my name is ian Sutcliffe I knew the family very very well I was daves best mate .hope you can help thank you .:help:

Hi old sutty saw David at Keiths funeral say he lives on parsons cross

Hi Old Sutty, your name rings a bell from school. I was Lorraine Brown, and my brother Jeff don't know if you remember us or not. There is a Hartley Brook site on facebook that Paul Grayson has set up, with Pete Denton, Fay Grayson, Marie Myers, Denise Rowan, and me Lorraine Daniels. have a look I am sure there will be other names you recognise.

yes raione1 I went to h b remember all the people you talked about david wade Julie haywood Robert Quinn paul short Shirley lingard kay france and more its nice to hear from you hope you are keeping well:thumbsup:

Hi Ian hope you are well.My dad passed away in 92 but mum is still with us although she has got severe dementia she still remembers her days in Attercliffe. Say hi to Gary for me only I hav'nt seen him for a while,I still miss the Cliffe as they hold happy memories for me.

hello dinnerlady sorry to hear about frank lovely feller remind me to your mam if you can .glad to hear from you .we were only talking the other day about your dad wen we used to show off our new clothes for whitsun .great days down the cliffe .now allwots left are great memories .hope to hear from you again .

---------- Post added 15-04-2014 at 13:00 ----------

gamela old sutty here if you go on darnall and Attercliffe site os bygone times and pictures you will see the school hope this helps we went to that school my 4 brothers and 3 sisters

sutty are you jeff gary or ian, do you remember swimming in the cut and the tarzan swings under the bridge.

hie tangerine I was at school h g with Julie.remember her so well I went there with my brothers then went to Hartley brook

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 15:51 ----------

now then backward ben yes I remember the tarzan swing if you got stuck in the middle it was splosh and jumping off the barges coming up full of crap health and safety these days load of crap .

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 15:52 ----------

by the way ben forgot to tell you ime ian .

Raymondo1952 wat your real name our Sandra trying to remember u thanks

hie joby ian Sutcliffe here hows my best mate going on david we were good mates and Sandra how is she well I hope so sad about keith he only lived down our street .hows kath gng on remember wen you lived in the flats opposite ths black swan spent some hours up there and on Ardmore street at our johnno medleys does your family remember sadies on francis street wen my dad would go for taff four work your dad I think lovely bloke and thee mam vina always used to see them in town ladys bridge bull and mouth station all in the wicker is Sandra or david on f b .be nice to hear from them please keep in touch tell Sandra I was talking to vonny avery on forum last week before she went waay for the week shes back now I think so get in touch again bye for now .

---------- Post added 22-04-2014 at 14:40 ----------

alemap is that tha same person whose sister was called Elaine who lived near the chipchop and near the cutlers pub at the bottom of hunstmans garden school please this is old sutty asking .