Uncle keith hardy

i am trying to find out about my great uncle keith hardy. he was originally from sheffield but lived in scotland for a time. he was a royal marine and was based in deal in kent in the 70`s. but he died early 80`s. we dont no how or the exect date he died we dont even no where he is buried. there was a big mystery surrounding his death. his wife was pat who came from deal. his 2 daughters are elizabeth and angela who are also still keen to find out what happened. they also live in deal.

Did he die whilst serving in the marines? If so, you could contact the Royal Marines to see if they have details.

I believe the next of kin are the only person entitled to have their service records though.

I'm sure someone else here on the forum may be able to give you the addresses etc. of who to write to.

You could also get a copy of his death certificate from the registry office in the area he died, that would give you some details.

Hope this helps you, good luck. PopT

yes he did die whilst serving,we`ve tried all these routes. its all hush hush. thanks anyway xkellyx

Hi I am Angie Hardys daughter I also have an aunty called Elizabeth... Keith Hardy is my grandad.