Looking for members of the Molinari & Carolis(DeCarolis) families

hi Malc 1969 i lived next door but one on Baker st to Raymond Bird he lived with his nan and grandad flo and albert sylvia also lived there he was about 12 years old when i left is he still around i also worked for sylvia and dom from about 12 years old until i left school then worked for Rosie I had l plates on the ice cream van and passed my test t 17 then got my own van till i was 20 years old then i left but went back about 3 years later i remember Gina what a girl still would like to hear from raymond if he is still around

Hi.My mother was born in 1922 and her father was Dom Monfredi .She was born out of wedlock which in those days was a big issue .All so I went to school with a Raymond Bird at Hatfield House Lane secondary modern school in the sixties .I also worked at Frankern Motors which was situated at the top of Baker Street down the Cliff.What a small world it is .

Gordon3 yes my dad is still around he has been ill but he's a surviver he's living in loxley my number is 07969810946 if you want to text me I'll sort his number out for you obviously don't want to put his number or address on here