How much can I earn as a Taxi Driver, working 9am-5pm, mon-fri? (not black cab)

Hi,

anyone know how much can I earn as a Taxi Driver, working 9am-5pm, mon-fri? (not black cab)?

thanks

Airport runs, up tp £1500 pw

the hours you state will not earn you enough to live on and the person who states airport runs £1500 a week is obviously in cloud cuckoo land I have been a taxi driver and believe me taxi drivers hate airport runs no money in them at all.during the hours you state you will be lucky somedays to cover your fuel and radio rent beleieve me

the hours you state will not earn you enough to live on and the person who states airport runs £1500 a week is obviously in cloud cuckoo land I have been a taxi driver and believe me taxi drivers hate airport runs no money in them at all.during the hours you state you will be lucky somedays to cover your fuel and radio rent beleieve me

I did airport runs, £60 to Manchester, £70 to Liverpool, £130 to London, and made £1500 pw easily, (obviously take fuel out) working 9, sometimes 10 hour days, this was working for myself I add, so when you say `cukoo land` you obviously couldnt of hacked working much longer than 3 hours per day.

see this is the problem, one source tells me that i can get £1500 pw and then the next source says i can hardly cover my fuel costs,

so this is what i'm trying to clear up and get a more precise idea of the wage

Mine was through mainly driving at night I`ll add, and a 7-seater.

A mate of mine is a taxi driver and he is really struggling at the moment. With all the overheads and not that much business it very difficult to make much money.

Anyway best advice is try it out by renting a taxi for a few weeks. only then by one if you know you can hack it.

Just be wary of some of the lesser very small companies, as some seriously dodgy, underhanded Managers/owners.......Don't care who they dump on, scam etc.....:mad:

Hi,

anyone know how much can I earn as a Taxi Driver, working 9am-5pm, mon-fri? (not black cab)?

thanks

Not enough to live on,you will be looking at working at least 12 hours a day.

Ask yourself this question,how many rich taxi drivers do you know.

Take note of what ricky36 says, it's a fact.