Misreading thread titles.

Does anybody else do it or is it just me?

I was just about to ask somebody why they wanted some greenhouse gas!!

This isn't the first time it's happened, has anybody else done it and whats the funniest one you have ever misread?

I cant say that I have ever misread a title, it tends to be actual posts sometimes and I dont realise until after I have responded lol, by which time someone else has quoted my reply and Ive ended up looking a tad embarrassed (damn word i cant spell)

i honestly jsut misread this one as 'misleading thread titles' :(

PMSL!! I often mis-read thread titles (and yes I CAN read before anyone starts, I had a reading age of 11+ when I was 8 ).

ME TOO!! :o

I do it occasionally.....with the most recent one promting me to wonder why someone wanted to get rid of midgets!

Damn, I was gonna make a joke along those lines. Don't seem as funny now. :(

Does anybody else do it or is it just me?

I was just about to ask somebody why they wanted some greenhouse gas!!

This isn't the first time it's happened, has anybody else done it and whats the funniest one you have ever misread?

I call these things "fromatob moments", after the time I spent several minutes trying to figure out what "fromatob" meant when I saw it on a bus.

It was actually "From A to B".

PMSL!! I often mis-read thread titles (and yes I CAN read before anyone starts, I had a reading age of 11+ when I was 8 ).
What is it now?

I do it occasionally.....with the most recent one promting me to wonder why someone wanted to get rid of midgets!

Yep, i misread that one the same, do you think the mods change them and then change them back again? :hihi:

Having this afternoon taken three pairs of my too tight jeans to a local charity shop, I come back, look on the forum and read.....Are SF users piling on their weight....:(:hihi:

I read it as misleading too, i sometimes read ahead of myself and don't realise it.