Who would be your advisors?

:)

That's very kind of you Mr Padders, although many will no doubt see it as your first (but let's hope only) foolhardy decision in your term as our beloved leader... :thumbsup:

Owing to my ratings in the polls falling, i would now be having my first reshuffle.. out would go Mr. bloke..and in would come. the joker.

A bit like Corbyn ......... almost slipped under the radar.

Try 'unlike Thatcher' married a millionaire [ when the country had far fewer] and was manipulated as a mouth piece by Tory Grandees for the years it took her to climb the political pole. By which time she'd become so extreme even Attila the Hun's [Tebbit comes to mind] advice would have seemed like suggesting restraint.

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz for me!

My New Year's resolution is to start writing poetry, and I'd be honored if the Vogon Fleet Commander would help me out (although not in his native tongue).

Yesterday's first attempt, entitled 'Ode to a Bornean orangutan' has received extremely fairly derisory criticism it's fair to say, so I need someone to help me along a bit.