DWP tell doctor not to issue patient with anymore sicknotes

I know two people who have a "serious lung condition" one male one female. Both are basically house bound due to their condition. Both have to use Oxygen to get into their gardens, let alone further afield. I wonder what kind of work you would allocate for these two unfortunate people.

Angel1

Those two people are not the subject of this discussion though. So that's basically a strawman argument.

I think the point being made is that many people with 'serious lung conditions' are not going to be capable of the kind of jobs the DWP will issue 'directions' for them to apply for (under threat of a 'sanction' [loss of benefits for several months] if they don't).

The DWP assessors have a long track history of hounding the disabled to their deaths-

http://blacktrianglecampaign.org/2014/10/21/uk-welfare-reform-deaths-updated-list-october-21st-2014/

I'd recommend the film 'I, Daniel Blake' to anyone who wants to see a realistic portrayal of the DWP. Not a happy film, but, it does show why so many tragedies like the many on the list above, have, are, and will likely continue to occur.

Happy New Year everyone :)

(please spare a thought for the vulnerable and disabled unfortunate enough to have to live on benefits, who will endure 2017 under constant threat of sanctions)

Oh look theres the ad hom again....

I described the reason why. Since it wasnt what the left wing echo chamber wanted to hear they decided that I was the enemy and therefore I'm to be abused.

Nothing new. Just that when someone calls the lefties on here for being the nasty party they REALLY don't like it do they....

It's not the "lefties" that are being nasty to impoverished unemployed folk is it though?