Anyone had success with binary options..

I know its a form of gambling but I'm going to give it a try. I'm aware of all the scams but if successful it seems a worthwhile investment with all the tools available to predict market moves...

If anyone could reliably predict market changes they'd be billionaires wouldn't they? Clearly it's just not doable without great luck. Just get a financial advisor, tell them your acceptable risk exposure and they'll be able to give you far better advice on what to do than what is not much more than a punt on Leicester winning the title.

Not really. Deals can be for as short a period as 30 seconds. I appreciate it is impossible to be 100% right but there are various tools to help. For example you can see what other major traders are buying or selling...

You have to be right 55% of the time to make a profit. Unlike usual share dealing there are only two outcomes when the time elapses. Price has moved up or down, dependant on your forecast you win or loose at this point. You are not actually buying shares, just trying to predict what others will do.

---------- Post added 04-02-2016 at 15:50 ----------

If anyone could reliably predict market changes they'd be billionaires wouldn't they? Clearly it's just not doable without great luck. Just get a financial advisor, tell them your acceptable risk exposure and they'll be able to give you far better advice on what to do than what is not much more than a punt on Leicester winning the title.

Well there are plenty of people who are billionaires who trade this way...

But do they trade that way because they are billionaires or did they get their billions trading that way?

Not really. Deals can be for as short a period as 30 seconds. I appreciate it is impossible to be 100% right but there are various tools to help. For example you can see what other major traders are buying or selling...

You have to be right 55% of the time to make a profit. Unlike usual share dealing there are only two outcomes when the time elapses. Price has moved up or down, dependant on your forecast you win or loose at this point. You are not actually buying shares, just trying to predict what others will do.

---------- Post added 04-02-2016 at 15:50 ----------

brave man but good luck!! i have had a go on the free virtual cfd one on IG and lost alot very quickly...virtually. thank goodness, better odds at Napoleons !

But do they trade that way because they are billionaires or did they get their billions trading that way?

All the leading financial traders use them. They have automated software that places bids at the best moment.. They make their real money by trading in the normal way I assume though...

brave man but good luck!! i have had a go on the free virtual cfd one on IG and lost alot very quickly...virtually. thank goodness, better odds at Napoleons !

Did you use one of the various predictors.. I'm using something called a "crocodile" its easy to use...