Cross Dressing Problem

Just had a PM off a poster who is scared to start a thread so being a kind fellow I'm a surrogate OP. He wants to know how he should break it to his family that he likes dolling up and calling himself 'Adelina' at weekends.

Any suggestions?

In what way does he doll his family up?

Does he get free weekend calls?

Any suggestions?

Get a fake profile on facebook and post messages/pictures to them?

In what way does he doll his family up?

Does he get free weekend calls?

Thank you for your valuable input on this rather delicate matter.:roll:

Only two weeks now until school starts again, get out and make the most of it eh?

---------- Post added 18-08-2014 at 10:14 ----------

Get a fake profile on facebook and post messages/pictures to them?

Ah, I see. To 'test the water' so to speak? Interesting...

This is a delicate one but really the only way is to talk to people face to face and to try to get them to understand that this doesn't change who he is.....it is just another facet of him.

Thank you for your valuable input on this rather delicate matter.:roll:

You are welcome.

In the event of there being any truth in your post, my sincere advice is that there is no value in seeking advice with such a matter on an open forum.

Just had a PM off a poster who is scared to start a thread so being a kind fellow I'm a surrogate OP. He wants to know how he should break it to his family that he likes dolling up and calling himself 'Adelina' at weekends.

Any suggestions?

the first thing is to identify whether or not the subject of this thread is transgendered or simply someone who enjoys cross dressing.

if transgendered then they should contact one or more of the various support groups/agencies who will be able to provide sane advice as to how to broach this with family and friends and support should the reaction be negative.

if not transgendered and they simply enjoy cross dressing, then they should just come out and say it though probably starting with their partner and telling everyone else in small groups as and well the opportunity arises. I'm sure there are various groups which could also offer advice and support for those in this situation.

You are welcome.

In the event of there being any truth in your post, my sincere advice is that there is no value in seeking advice with such a matter on an open forum.

You really need to be less judgemental and I need to by less trustworthy of some people on here. I have come on here as it is a very busy and diverse forum and therefore may have members who have been through this terrible predicament and may be able to help.

Unfortunately there is also a poster on here who has now introduced a 'sex offender' element to the thread. Brilliant.

Many thanks to the posters who have offered some empathy and advice to my friends plight but I'm afraid that this thread is now tainted and I respectfully request the mods to remove it.

I've tidied up PT's mistake and the responses to it :)

Do you still want the thread removing?

Mod Note:

Please be mindful of the discussion at hand, as the OP is helping a friend who has reached out for their help.

Thank you.

Any suggestions?

Honesty is the only way. He cant live a lie forever and if people really love him they will still love him no matter how he dresses and no matter what he calls himself.