Interference in other country's affairs

Does anyone share the same opinion as me that us and the Americans interfere to much in other country's affairs,like the middle east and Russian affairs like we are the worlds police,why cant we just leave them alone to sort their own business out.as long as they are not threatening us directly why get involved we never seem to make any difference as some other mob seem to take the place over when we have got rid of one lot just like in Iraq we got rid of Saddam just for another bunch of maniacs to start to take over...will more of our lads have to die to stop this latest lot from killing every one there...look what is happening in Ukraine we put sanctions on the Russians and the Russians retaliate with sanctions against us..what are we going to do against the Russians our piddly little army would not last a day against the Russians...the Americans think they can sort things out by bombing everything...Americans boldly blow away where nothing has been blown away before...sorry rant over I just get fed up hearing about other country's problems that we get involved in.

Edited by Lobos

Does anyone share the same opinion as me that us and the Americans interfere to much in other country's affairs,like the middle east and Russian affairs like we are the worlds police,why cant we just leave them alone to sort their own business out.

Amen to that.

Does anyone share the same opinion as me that us and the Americans interfere to much in other country's affairs,like the middle east and Russian affairs like we are the worlds police,why cant we just leave them alone to sort their own business out.as long as they are not threatening us directly why get involved we never seem to make any difference as some other mob seem to take the place over when we have got rid of one lot just like in Iraq we got rid of Saddam just for another bunch of maniacs to start to take over...will more of our lads have to die to stop this latest lot from killing every one there...look what is happening in Ukraine we put sanctions on the Russians and the Russians retaliate with sanctions against us..what are we going to do against the Russians our piddly little army would not last a day against the Russians...the Americans think they cant sort things out by bombing everything...Americans boldly blow away where nothing has been blown away before...sorry rant over I just get fed up hearing about other country's problems that we get involved in.

I agree, let them go at it, much better to have China or Russia waving the global big stick.......dont you reckon.

I agree, let them go at it, much better to have China or Russia waving the global big stick.......dont you reckon.

Well Russia tried to help in Syria by giving Assad stuff. You know, like attack helicopters.....

Well Russia tried to help in Syria by giving Assad stuff. You know, like attack helicopters.....

:hihi::hihi:

Does anyone share the same opinion as me that us and the Americans interfere to much in other country's affairs,like the middle east and Russian affairs like we are the worlds police,why cant we just leave them alone to sort their own business out.as long as they are not threatening us directly why get involved we never seem to make any difference as some other mob seem to take the place over when we have got rid of one lot just like in Iraq we got rid of Saddam just for another bunch of maniacs to start to take over...will more of our lads have to die to stop this latest lot from killing every one there...look what is happening in Ukraine we put sanctions on the Russians and the Russians retaliate with sanctions against us..what are we going to do against the Russians our piddly little army would not last a day against the Russians...the Americans think they cant sort things out by bombing everything...Americans boldly blow away where nothing has been blown away before...sorry rant over I just get fed up hearing about other country's problems that we get involved in.

That's just what it is and a half cocked one at that. Currently in the Ukraine Russia is the one interfering in that country's affairs. They've already annexed the Crimea and Putin is meddling in Ukraine's affairs by arming and supporting if not providing manpower. to aid the separatist rebels.

You sound like someone who still thinks that Ukraine is part of Russia by the way. :hihi::loopy:

There is no outside interference in the ongoing wars in Libya and Syria nor in Israel's Gaza war. If Israel is using some American made weaponry then Hamas is armed by Iran the only middle east country which wants anything to do with Hamas.

The recent American air strikes against ISIS in Iraq is to prevent the slaughter of thousands of Kurdish men, women and children trapped up in the mountains which ISIS is intent on killing along with any Christians they come across. It's a humanitarian operation.

Ranting against the US invasion of Iraq back in Bush's day is old hat. It's been mentioned a thousand times already. It was a mistake but what's done is done

All the current troubles in the middle east were a long time coming... just around one hundred years in fact. It was European colonial interference in the post World War One break up of the Ottoman Empire when countries such as Iraq and Syria were carved out by colonial masters which lumped ancient enemies together under one flag

Edited by Harleyman

Do you not think that things that happen in other countries can often end up having an effect on our country? The world is too connected, and we're too connected with the world for us to live in isolation from it any more.

That's just what it is and a half cocked one at that. Currently in the Ukraine Russia is the one interfering in that country's affairs. They've already annexed the Crimea and Putin is meddling in Ukraine's affairs by arming and supporting if not providing manpower. to aid the separatist rebels.

You sound like someone who still thinks that Ukraine is part of Russia by the way. :hihi::loopy:

There is no outside interference in the ongoing wars in Libya and Syria nor in Israel's Gaza war. If Israel is using some American made weaponry then Hamas is armed by Iran the only middle east country which wants anything to do with Hamas.

The recent American air strikes against ISIS in Iraq is to prevent the slaughter of thousands of Kurdish men, women and children trapped up in the mountains which ISIS is intent on killing along with any Christians they come across. It's a humanitarian operation.

Ranting against the US invasion of Iraq back in Bush's day is old hat. It's been mentioned a thousand times already. It was a mistake but what's done is done

Hope this clears up your brain just a little. Now eat your cornflakes and go back to bed

Why do you always have to be so unnecessarily abusive to people ?

Why do you always have to be so unnecessarily abusive to people ?

I deleted that last comment if you've already noticed but at the same time what's the point of an aimless rant about ancient history that many others have already brought up on the forum over the years. Yes the Iraq invasion was a mistake. Anyone with the IQ of a beanbag bag already knows that.

Lobos has at best a very sketchy picture of what's going on in the world. I feel sorry for him/her in fact

Everything that has happened in the past and is happening now in the middle east is down to our western interference...

Russia wouldnt have had to interfere if America haddent installed one of its puppets into the big seat in the Ukraine.