Withdraw funding from Israel to end the violence..

Which was the only country that stepped up to rescue the thousands of Kurds trapped in the mountains of northern Iraq by ISIS ?

No prizes given for the right answer

Where is God? :hihi: :hihi:

Well the Brits have had the SAS there for a while figuring out the logistics for both British and US forces to to the air lifts.

Well the Brits have had the SAS there for a while figuring out the logistics for both British and US forces to to the air lifts.

Is it right that Israel has sold the UNHCR a load of food to make humanitarian drops in Iraq?

Is it right that Israel has sold the UNHCR a load of food to make humanitarian drops in Iraq?

I heard it is but can in no way say for 100% as i havent looked into it.

Doubt SAS. US Special Ops more likely

Doubt SAS. US Special Ops more likely

No, SAS. Why send in the boys of your special ops when they can send in the real men and get the job done without any blue on blue?

No, SAS. Why send in the boys of your special ops when they can send in the real men and get the job done without any blue on blue?

Daft bugger ! :hihi: You wouldnt last a day in the SAS or the SEALs so why demonstrate your complete ignorance on such matters ?

You know, at the end of the day all people want is a chance. The father and mother in Gaza who have never even been allowed to leave the area and see their kids growing up in the same land locked prison.

The Israeli farmers who want to grow their produce and raise their kids in peace.

These people must be the majority, common sense says so.

Hamas leaders live in luxury in Dubai the UAE and elsewhere dictating how their own people live, instructing their fanatics to fly rockets pointlessly, thereby causing the Israelis to utilize their advanced weaponry to slaughter innocents.

Israeli leaders, increasingly right wing reactionaries backed by Zionists worldwide and the USA sit under their impenetrable Iron Dome reveling in their perceived righteousness while the innocent die.

Where is God?

there is no god

the problem as usual is government "leaders"

the government make the decisions, make war, the people suffer, thats what i cant abide

the hatred should not be at the innocent populations on either side, but the governments who make the decisions, do the killing

News on Al Jazeera earlier this afternoon. Three rockets fired into Israel breaking a 24 hour truce

---------- Post added 19-08-2014 at 21:54 ----------

there is no god

the government make the decisions, make war, the people suffer, thats what i cant abide

the hatred should not be at the innocent populations on either side, but the governments who make the decisions, do the killing

When leaders have the support of the civilian population then they make war.

Read your history ! Adolf Hiter couldnt have made war against the rest of Europe without the overwhelming support of the German people. They were as guilty as he. No innocent civilan population there except maybe the kids and a few dissenters

Your statement is completely naive

Daft bugger ! :hihi: You wouldnt last a day in the SAS or the SEALs so why demonstrate your complete ignorance on such matters ?

I could easily be a SEAL. Id join SEAL team 6 as like them i cant skydive, drive a car or swim.

News on Al Jazeera earlier this afternoon. Three rockets fired into Israel breaking a 24 hour truce

---------- Post added 19-08-2014 at 21:54 ----------

When leaders have the support of the civilian population then they make war.

Read your history ! Adolf Hiter couldnt have made war against the rest of Europe without the overwhelming support of the German people. They were as guilty as he. No innocent civilan population there except maybe the kids and a few dissenters

Your statement is completely naive

yeah, and the politicians dont talk the hind legs of a donkey for that support?

there is no god

And who votes in the governments, and backs their decisions?

And who votes in the governments, and backs their decisions?

I didn't for the Thatcher government or the unelected Major but still ended up going to war in 91 and various conflicts before then