Interference in other country's affairs

You say the facts I referred to are mostly rubbish... please state the sources of your justification. Obama and his people have successfully refuted none of them.

But if its just your opinion then please remember ... others are also entitled to theirs.

You're the one claiming they're true, it's up to you to prove it. I say they're a load of dung.

You're the one claiming they're true, it's up to you to prove it. .

You accuse me of posting somethings as facts that are not true.

But you have offered no proof that they are not true.

Well thank you for admitting that even if you were not direct about it.

Anyone can do an internet search on these things, but no-one seems to offer any counter evidence.

If someone proves to me any of those that I said were facts are not true I will happily apologise.

On this topic I see no point in discussing this further unless some counter evidence is given

You accuse me of posting somethings as facts that are not true.

But you have offered no proof that they are not true.

Well thank you for admitting that even if you were not direct about it.

Anyone can do an internet search on these things, but no-one seems to offer any counter evidence.

If someone proves to me any of those that I said were facts are not true I will happily apologise.

On this topic I see no point in discussing this further unless some counter evidence is given

Your mistake Tommo68 seems to be that you've been reading and believing in all the garbage that the Obama haters have been peddling for years.

You have to understand that the Republican party suffered complete and utter humiliation in the last two American presidential elections and add to that they went down to defeat at the hands of a black man.

To the Republican Far Right the fact that a black man with liberal poicies now occupies the White House must be traumatic indeed. In fact i dont think they've ever got over it

Living here I know very well some of the types of people who utter this garbage about Obama.

If Obama has never refuted any of these allegations then he's done the right thing. A President shouldnt lower himself to get involved with the trash talk that old, beer bellied rednecks with big arsed ugly old wives living in trailer parks like to spout because Rush Limbaugh said it on his radio talk show... and if Limbaugh said it then it must be true eh? :hihi: :hihi:

Your mistake Tommo68 seems to be that you've been reading and believing in all the garbage that the Obama haters have been peddling for years.

You have to understand that the Republican party suffered complete and utter humiliation in the last two American presidential elections and add to that they went down to defeat at the hands of a black man.

To the Republican Far Right the fact that a black man with liberal poicies now occupies the White House must be traumatic indeed. In fact i dont think they've ever got over it

Living here I know very well some of the types of people who utter this garbage about Obama.

If Obama has never refuted any of these allegations then he's done the right thing. A President shouldnt lower himself to get involved with the trash talk that old, beer bellied rednecks with big arsed ugly old wives living in trailer parks like to spout because Rush Limbaugh said it on his radio talk show... and if Limbaugh said it then it must be true eh? :hihi: :hihi:

Meryl Streep has not got a big arse.

Meryl Streep has not got a big arse.

If Meryl is a believer I'm surpised. I always admired her immensly. I guess she got sucked into the BS by Clint Eastwood during the making of the "Bridges of Madison County" :hihi:

Clint likes to talk to chairs imagining that they're Presidents :hihi:

Donald Trump doesnt have a big ass either... just a permanent bad hair do :hihi:

As suspected no counter evidence just the usual 'denial is enough'.

The US has as yet not had black president. Obama is mixed race, unless of course his mother did not have her own egg fertilized.

Unfortunately he has not chosen to refute any of it or provide any contary evidence. The people who call the allegations garbage or try to dismiss them are usually supporters of obama. I guess yo unever heard of blind faith.

If Obama has never refuted any of these allegations then he's done the right thing.

None of his 'loyal' supporters has offered any counter either.

Now lets move on to the bit where you try to discredit the people who raised this issues. By catorgorising them all as a 'type' and painting a negative picture of that 'type'.

A President shouldnt lower himself to get involved with the trash talk that old, beer bellied rednecks with big arsed ugly old wives living in trailer parks like to spout because Rush Limbaugh said it on his radio talk show... and if Limbaugh said it then it must be true eh? :hihi: :hihi:

There you go. Feel all better now.

The americans (and I have met them) that say these things in the firm belief they that are true do not fit your 'type'. As two of them are several generation black americans I'm pretty sure they are not red-necks either.

Just because Rush Limbaugh said it also does not mean it isn't true and what better way to get people to doubt something than have him say it. Limbaugh is I'm told has the most listened to radio talk show in the US. So it is unlikely that all he says is garbage as you put it.

Just saying it's wrong means nothing.

My point is that no-one is providing any counter evidence and the number of other unrefuted allegations against obama from different sources does tend to offer more, rather than less, credence to those things that are actually claimed to be facts.

As suspected no counter evidence just the usual 'denial is enough'.

The US has as yet not had black president. Obama is mixed race, unless of course his mother did not have her own egg fertilized.

Unfortunately he has not chosen to refute any of it or provide any contary evidence. The people who call the allegations garbage or try to dismiss them are usually supporters of obama. I guess yo unever heard of blind faith.

Eh ba goom lad tha'd make a f

I fin it strangine Chairman of the Sheffield chapter of the American Republican party

None of his 'loyal' supporters has offered any counter either.

Now lets move on to the bit where you try to discredit the people who raised this issues. By catorgorising them all as a 'type' and painting a negative picture of that 'type'.

There you go. Feel all better now.

The americans (and I have met them) that say these things in the firm belief they that are true do not fit your 'type'. As two of them are several generation black americans I'm pretty sure they are not red-necks either.

Just because Rush Limbaugh said it also does not mean it isn't true and what better way to get people to doubt something than have him say it. Limbaugh is I'm told has the most listened to radio talk show in the US. So it is unlikely that all he says is garbage as you put it.

Just saying it's wrong means nothing.

My point is that no-one is providing any counter evidence and the number of other unrefuted allegations against obama from different sources does tend to offer more, rather than less, credence to those things that are actually claimed to be facts.

Claimed to be facts? Where is the proof that these claims are fact? A big fat man sitting in a radio transmitting station mouthing off allegations means nothing. Just as easily he could accuse the Queen of England of being a Russian spy and there are plenty of people daft enough to believe it. You say these allegations come from different sources. Maybe they do but the common denominator is a loathing and contempt for Obama

I wouldnt vote Republican if it was the only party running. Obama inherited the biggest mess of any new Presdient taking office.... probably with the exception of FD Roosevelt who succeeded another Republican waste of space.. Herbert Hoover.

I give the man credit for pulling troops out of Iraq, a mess that Bush got the U.S into and which is getting to be a bigger mess each day, soon to leave Afganistan and staying out of Syria. Obama's Affordable Care Act gave coverage to a few million Americans who had no health coverage at all. Hospitals now have much more money to spend which wasnt the case before and Bin Laden was finally run to ground on his watch . Wall Street is at it's best in 6 years and unemployment steadily if slowly declining. Not a bad record for any President.

The Republics have become the party of "old white folks' reaching a stage where unless they change and become more progressive and reaching out to a young increasiongly diverse population stand in danger of eventually becoming extinct.

Naturally Obama after six years in power must be driving them mad :D:thumbsup:

'Rreally Elmer ah just dont know how a ***** could evah have become President"

Yeah i know the type of American who hates Obama. He doesnt necessarily belong to the Klan. In every day life he probably gets along well enough with black Americans but he just dont think that a man like Obama should be in the White House. He would instead prefer to see someone like Paul Ryan win the next election. Well good luck on that! When beer bellied Elmer and his big arsed ugly old wife who rely on social security to get them through and receive medical care under the Affordable Care Act get the news that Ryan wants to abolish the A.C.A and cut back on Social Security and Medicare benefits they'll be the first to start screaming blue murder

Edited by Harleyman

Claimed to be facts? Where is the proof that these claims are fact? A big fat man sitting in a radio transmitting station mouthing off allegations means nothing.

Don't ask me wasn't me brought Limbaugh into this.

You say these allegations come from different sources. Maybe they do but the common denominator is a loathing and contempt for Obama

We get it ...you like Obama. The Americans I know don't. Its just a matter of opinion. Thankfully the guy is finished soon.

I wouldnt vote Republican if it was the only party running. Obama inherited the biggest mess of any new Presdient taking office.... probably with the exception of FD Roosevelt who succeeded another Republican waste of space.. Herbert Hoover.

Since Obama got in, I forget just now, please tell me by how much has US debt been increased by?

I give the man credit for pulling troops out of Iraq, a mess that Bush got the U.S into and which is getting to be a bigger mess each day,

I totally agree bush should not have sent the troops into the middle-east and unfortunately it looks like its time to send them and ours back, if we still have any.

Obama's Affordable Care Act

Thankfully we have no real comprehension over here of the effect of Obama Care but in the US there a lot of strong opinion against it.

Wall Street is at it's best in 6 years and unemployment steadily if slowly declining. Not a bad record for any President.

How much debt is the US in? How many trillion..to the federal reserve printing more and more dollars... which is basically all that is holding up the US economy. Look up helicopter ben if you are interested in that small detail.

The US now has 37% real unemployment and this the so called richest country in the world has 47million people on food stamps, even people in full time jobs are on food stamps.

But Obama is going a great job.... of overseeing the running the US economy into the ground according to some.

'Rreally Elmer ah just dont know how a ***** could evah have become President"

Why do some people insist on saying Obama is a black man. He's mixed race, his mother was a white american his father a black african from kenya.

When beer bellied Elmer and his big arsed ugly old wife who rely on social security to get them through and receive medical care under the Affordable Care Act

I notice you are very disparaging about people you don't even know because their opinions are different from yours.

Why is that?

You wouldn't be resorting to trash the people because you can't invalidate their opinions... would you?

Not everyone is better off with the obama care plan. And it may surprise you to know that not all black or mixed race race americans like obama or his policies.