Sick Note Help

your doctor should have given you a sick note post this to your dole office and keep doing this untill you are allowed to go back to work.u may have to claim housing/council tax bennifit as the ssp is only half of your wages.when you go back to work tell the bennafits office and the housing that u are back at work you might have to pay back an over payment.i know this becouse i had to do it when i was off work with a broken hip for 6 months hope this helps

And yet another TWO YEAR OLD thread re-opened causing confusion yet again!!!

And yet another TWO YEAR OLD thread re-opened causing confusion yet again!!!

this seems to be your pet hate laineyiow - but glad it is because I am actually after your advice as someone who lives on the iow as the "best " resort to stay at in August which is "relatively" kid free....I had seen that someone posted on here from iow but could not remember who....and then you "popped op" .

can you help?

this seems to be your pet hate laineyiow - but glad it is because I am actually after your advice as someone who lives on the iow as the "best " resort to stay at in August which is "relatively" kid free....I had seen that someone posted on here from iow but could not remember who....and then you "popped op" .

can you help?

Have PM'd you.

Have PM'd you.

thank you - have pm'd back..