Kitten found on Psalter Lane

Hi all, my daughter has found a beautiful lost kitten on Psalter Lane this evening. We have fed it and it's settled down but the owners must be out of their minds. Please ask around and I'll check the forum periodically. Many thanks.

please report to local vets as hey keep a lost notice book and also take to see if microchipped.

Suggest trying the local vets (Hunters Bar) as I know they have very recently posted about a couple of lost cats on their facebook page there is also a Sheffield pets lost and found page on facebook too. Hopefully this one is chipped and can be safely reunited very soon

We live on Bowood road and are missing two cats of the same description. Small, black, fluffy, yellow eyes, no collar. Does this sound promising to you?

Has anyone se been in contact?

Hi all, my daughter has found a beautiful lost kitten on Psalter Lane this evening. We have fed it and it's settled down but the owners must be out of their minds. Please ask around and I'll check the forum periodically. Many thanks.

is this now at the cat shelter ? Liam Hamre has lost 2 of them ?please say

---------- Post added 18-08-2016 at 23:05 ----------

we are trying to find out whether this one is or has been taken to the cats shelter please could you reply