Mobile dog groomer hillsborough area

Hi

Can anyone recommended a mobile dog groomer for the Hillsborough area

My cavalier king Charles needs a full groom

I normally take him to pets at home but last time I took him he really didn't want to go in and I have to carry him in to the room. I am a bit reluctant to take him back there now

thanks

Thanks for peoples comments, on this posting.

Edited by mrsmontague
spelling error

I was a salon manager at pets at home years ago and it's really fast paced, some dogs cope with it but a lot don't. If you want find a mobile groomer near you try to find a smaller salon that only has one or a few dogs in at a time. That's how we manage our bookings and it's a simple difference that makes a huge difference to the dogs :)

Ask if you can pop in to have a look and ask how long they will keep your dog. Depending on the breed etc the average groom (excluding large and giant breeds or scissor cuts etc) should take around 60-90 minutes. If your dog is kept longer without a reason that's been discussed it's likely that your dog will be crated and waiting around for some of its visit whilst other dogs are bathed in between. Fine for some dogs, but not for others.

pet stop grooming at stocksbridge 0114 2882390 best grooming salon around my bella she is a nervous bijon has been to 3 diffrent groomers always reculant to go in etc got recomended pet stop never looked back lauren and ella the two groomers there are fantastic ella does a lot of showing has won at crufts and both really love dogs and they do a pick up drop off service free of charge

Hi, Mounts, thanks to your post, I have rung Pet Stop, and booked in my baby boy Xander, for his Grooming.

There is a charge for collection, and return, it will ne easier for me during the bad weather, because I live a distance away.

I currently have to walk round for two hours, until my dog is groomed.

---------- Post added 09-08-2016 at 20:26 ----------

I only want the safest and best care for my treasured dogs, they are my babies and nothing is too much trouble for me to do for my boys.

I love you soooo much my little loves.:love: