Lost Siamese Cat in S8.

Please help me find my cat, Hes a tabby point siamese, mostly grey/brown colour with tabby markings on his head and tail and has bright blue eyes. He was last seen in the,Abbey Lane, Meadow head, greenhill area. He had a black collar with a chrome tag with his details on it. We have just moved house and we think he may be trying to go back to our previous house in Bradway. If you see him please let me know on 07900015911. Thanks

Edited by Greatest Mum

Our cat has also escaped, I have seen your posters around Woodseats, I really hope he comes back x

Our cat has also escaped, I have seen your posters around Woodseats, I really hope he comes back x

8) Thank you.

Hi just noticed a post that a siamese cat has been found in millhouses could it be your cat. Hope you find him .

Hi Greatest Mum, I'm afraid I don't think his ones yours as he hasn't got any tabby markings. If you want to send a picture via PM I can confirm for definite. Hope you cat comes home.

have you checked with local vets there was one missing norton lees/ meersbrook area recently .