Marrons card. How to obtain one

Does anyone know how to obtain a marrons card.

Its the big food warehouse nr Tankersley i think.

Someone told me that people who work for Bt, nhs or food places are entitled to one.

just wondered if this included supermarkets.

Cant find their phone number to ask them either. looked on the net.

anyone help.

Dont know if thats correct spelling.(marrons)

The phone number is:- 01226 748324 I think this will only take you through to the shop though, but they might be able to help you. I have had mine for years, and it was given to me as family/friend of a manager.

I believe they are like "hens teeth" to get hold of. I don't think they are available to supermarkets but I could be wrong. I think it is spelt Marans.......but is more commonly known as the company shop. You could try a search using The company shop LTD. There are also very strict codes of practice to follow with the cards. Only the named card holder can sign in, and they only allow 2 shoppers at any one time. Good luck anyhow. It is well worth visiting if you can get a card. Who knows......they might have relaxed the rules on membership now.

I'm pretty sure I got one just by providing proof of identity. Didn't have to be affiliated to any company... but it is a few years since I signed up.

Thanks to everyone for helping.

tara

Does anyone know how to obtain a marrons card.

Its the big food warehouse nr Tankersley i think.

Someone told me that people who work for Bt, nhs or food places are entitled to one.

just wondered if this included supermarkets.

Cant find their phone number to ask them either. looked on the net.

anyone help.

Dont know if thats correct spelling.(marrons)

when i got my Marrens card you had to be in the food industry and had to show proof ie. letter head with business name on or reciepts but thats years ago now might have changed the rules .you have to sign in and its two people at a time.

My dads got one and he was a fireman, I know that N.H.S staff can have them too, as the sister in law has one. I think you have to take proof of employment wage slips, photo i.d.. etc

Im NHS staff and have one. Just took my staff ID and a wage slip I think