Lydgate Reservoir Evelyn Rd Planning consultation Evelyn Rd S10

Seems like a perfectly reasonably development in context. Yes they'll need access to the site up Evelyn Road while they're doing the building, but it's not like that'll take forever; and when they're done, you've just got a new set of normal houses. The extra traffic from the new houses won't be much to worry about either; it'll still be a cul-de-sac, just with 42 houses instead of 22.

What a balanced well-reasoned response and your use of data sheds some perspective and proportionality on the issue.

something else to take in to consideration

Also when people at the new houses have visitors and parking is full in their allotted parking places where do they park? , The nearest parking available our Rd.

Then you will have to park and walk-outrageous that in the 21st century people should be forced to walk.

looking at the national average of cars per household , I would think your looking at

28 cars for 20 houses or more if they are 3 bedrooms

I would consider that an large increase in traffic on a rd like this?

I would like to see alternate access to the site if that was possible.

I'm not objecting to the building of new houses ,we all need somewhere to live

But Access seems to be the main issue. This Rd. is just not suitable

Also why is the dam been decommissioned ? the selling off of land owned by the water companies seems to be more common place. As soon as we have a dry period

We are told to stop using our hose pipes. Investment in storage of water should be top of these companies agendas. Just like every thing these days its how can we make money fast. In my opinion the Water should have remained a Nation asset.

But that's an another issue.

It would only be filled with water from a higher dam(eg Redmires) and deplete the base resource.The water companies can sell the assets and reduce the bills for all the customers-I like that idea.

Just how many fires have you had in your street over the last decade?

one in the last 4 years actually, and that was one too many.

It would only be filled with water from a higher dam(eg Redmires) and deplete the base resource.The water companies can sell the assets and reduce the bills for all the customers-I like that idea.

If it is filled from a higher dam, then the falling water should be used to produce green hydro electricity not build un-needed housing

one in the last 4 years actually, and that was one too many.

Well by the law of chance you should be clear for another few decades-I am sorry to learn about he recent fire Arthur,was it a fatal one?

Then you will have to park and walk-outrageous that in the 21st century people should be forced to walk.

Park out side someone elses property forcing them to park and walk, a park and walk chain reaction, where would it stop, the people at Lodge Moor parking in Derbyshire?

Edited by scargill

If it is filled from a higher dam, then the falling water should be used to produce green hydro electricity not build un-needed housing

What is un-needed housing-is it like unnecessary homes?TTell this to one of the homeless families in the UK-perhaps you would allocate some of your spare rooms to house them?

Well by the law of chance you should be clear for another few decades-I am sorry to learn about he recent fire Arthur,was it a fatal one?

Luckily no one at home? but I would rather not rely on chance

Park out side someelses property forcing them to park and walk, a park and walk chain reaction, where would it stop, the people at Lodge Moor parking in Derbyshire?

Your ommission of some one etc. is a sure sign of your impatience,and your attempt at hyperbole is worth a couple of brownie points:hihi::hihi:

Luckily no one at home? but I would rather not rely on chance

I bet it was caused by a hot chip-pan,or were you drying your socks over an open fire?

What is un-needed housing-is it like unnecessary homes?TTell this to one of the homeless families in the UK-perhaps you would allocate some of your spare rooms to house them?

There is already plenty of vacant housing in Sheffield, admittedly mostly appartments. I doubt the homeless would be queing up to buy a house in Crookes, and if they are, there are plenty available. the only spare room I have is below the living room and about 3 foot high with a earth floor, do you want to move in, we could drop you slices of ham or cheese through the floorboards?

Edited by scargill