Any dog training on the lead classes in s5 area

Hi I'm looking for dog training classes in s5 area. Im looking for one that does pulling on the lead training

Edited by lil lisa

My advice if you dog is pulling, change direction and walk the other way and keep repeating, you won't get very far, but eventually it will work. Good luck

Iv tried that and it's not worked. My dog is tough and just drags all the time that's why I'm asking about classes etc

Can I recommend Carol at Bullseye training? She will come to you, she really knows her stuff and is very good. She does run training courses but we found it better to have one on one. Lisa x

How big is your dog, i halti a you could try but it is only small.

Attercliffe dog training at St Christopher church hall Bellhouse Road every Monday at 6-45 pm.

They charge £1.50 per dog per week.

I know not s5 but rspca at attercliffe have started some new classes at their centre

Lead pulling is all part of the bigger picture of understanding your dog and how to work with him. Great centre site too.

Look on their website for classes and times

Wadsley Bridge Dog Obedience Society run Kennel Club Good Citizen courses covering leadwork amongst other things (Full description on Kennel Club website) . Monday nights Christchurch church hall Bottom of Foxhill Road

£ 35 for 9 week course. Please come on Monday night to book a place on next course as we only take bookings in person £10 deposit required