Issues with my cat

The cat I posted about a while ago about going missing is deffo going to someones elses house around the Lane Top S5 area.

I know this because I put a new collar on him saying please dont feed me and hes come back today with a different collar on.

This is him, his name is Tyrion. http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/lildopdotcom/IMG-20160107-WA0001_zpsr8xkz3kl.jpg

If you see him or are the person keeping him in your house, he isn't yours. Don't entice random cats, it's not fair on the owners.

I'm not going to keep him in the house either because its not fair on him when he likes to go outside. He's getting chipped now providing the person who has been keeping my cat hasn't done it already.

It's frustrating I know. Last summer the same happened with one of my cats. She is too friendly. I was very vocal with the neighbour's about it and it stopped thankfully. Maybe worth doing some flyers and putting them through doors stating not to feed your cat