Dog walker and pet sitter in S20 area

I have been running my dog walking and pet sitting business for nearly 5 years now. Unfortunately customers circumstances change all the time and I currently have a bit of spare time if anyone is needing a walker whilst they are at work etc. Due to the cost of petrol I just cover the S20, S21 and S12 area. I also do cat and small animal feeding for people away on holiday. Please see my website for further information. I do receive enquiries from prospective customers out of my area so if any dog walkers/pet sitters wish to pm or email me your details I can hopefully refer you on.

Hi there!! :wave:

My Oh is a dog walker based in Walkley but covering the opposite end of the city to you! He tends to cover the Stocksbridge/Deepcar and S6 end of town.

Its always good to know of other walkers in other areas so that contact info can be sent when the queries are too far away.. :D

His info is on his website in my signature

hi if anything comes in which i cant cover i will pass it on to you . i know who you are have seen you a few times when i am out on my rounds all the best j

Thanks for replies so far.

Gnomi, I have put your Mans details in my diary.

Murf, give me a wave next time you see me.

Hi,

I am looking for a dog walker/sitter in the S20 area. My dog is 14 so she can't be left for long periods of time anymore, so we are looking for someone who can walk her on a one-to-one basis and/or keep her company during the day. We only need a walker/sitter on an ad hoc basis depending when my Dad is away at work but can usually provide 2-3 weeks notice of this. I have contacted lots of walkers but so many are booked up or don't cover this area. Please can anyone help? Thanks.

I cover S18 Dronfield and try and just keep it local so any interest I get your way I'll PM you.

Edited by rubydo1

Thanks so much for your help Gemma and rubydo1, I really appreciate it :)