Black bar endler fry

hello, our tank is fairly full again so if any tropical fish keepers out there would like some let us know. Not too fussed about money but would happily take plants, (non-plant eating) snails, or underwater frogs - you are welcome to just have some though :)

i,m interested if you,ve any spare , havn,t got none of the above to swap though ?

That's fine as long as you can collect some and have an established tropical set up for them to go into - I just mentioned those in case, but would prefer to just see them go to good homes. I am in Heeley if you can collect

thanks , Yes I've got an established set up its been running for about 3yrs and i can collect when the snow clears a bit if Thats ok

I would love to take some of these. Unfortunately the only snails I have in my tank are the trumpet ones that breed like rabbits

Hi Blade - do the snails eat plants? I don't mind too much about them breeding - I just don't want them to eat my well established plants.

Either way you are welcome to some fish. There are two others coming to collect some - I'll give you a shout afterwards when we see how many are left.

If not, send me a message in a few weeks as they breed fast so there will be more.

Thanks for that bogwoppit. The snails dont eat plants, but they do eat dead/dying plant materials, so they do add something to the tank.

They are very small though and arent the most attractive snails for the tank, but they do a job

Hi, I am really at bursting point again - as above, would anyone like any? Going to say 50p a fish to try and avoid people wasting time. Or would swap for cherry shrimp :)

Hi, I am really at bursting point again - as above, would anyone like any? Going to say 50p a fish to try and avoid people wasting time. Or would swap for cherry shrimp :)

What fish do you have?