Sign in to follow this  

Room to rent in Hunter's Bar

for rent large attic room (double bed) in a shered house(4 people)Hunter's Bar area. All furnished and double glazed house including central heating, microwave washing machine, freezer. Would suit for young professionnals. Available Now

238£/month including the council tax

200£ bond

CAll Isaline

Work:01709825259

Home:01709838488

Interested in the room. Will move to Sheffield at the end of this month, need the room from beginning of August. Young married couple of professionals. My e-mail: peppoPm@hotmail.com

Similarly, interested in a room. Starting job at Weston park Hosp in August 6th, and would need a room for 6 months. My email: drwong@medievalfx.com

Very very interested if the room is by any chance still available. Doubt it given the post was a month ago, but about now I'm ready to try anything. Please give me a call if it still is 0114 258 2138, Andy.

Very very very interested!!!! That sounds so good. Me and my partner will come over from Germany at the end of September and I will start working at Brinsworth Comprehensive on 1st October. I am quite desperate at the moment as it seems unpossible to find a place to stay from over here. I would be more than thankful to hear from you.

best regards, sarah